Kellen Winslow II

Stemming from football??! Get da fck outta here. A weirdo is a weirdo. Stop the bull chit. Yeah, he needs help, but that chit has nothing to do w football. Y can’t a ninja just need help from being a weirdo? Or better yet, why can’t this ninja just be an overt perv? And btw, in case u couldn’t tell from my avatar, I’m a black ninja from da hood. Ninja grew up privileged, and had every opportunity afforded to him. Fck the football argument; that chit is bull chit and I’m tired of that lame *** excuse for why weirdos do weird things.
You obviously don’t understand mental health. It don’t care about race or money. Obviously your a brother from the hood, and what does that mean? You call yourself a ninja, why don’t you just go ahead and say it. Go ahead, say the word. You don’t even respect yourself and adopted a racial slur as a way to identify yourself. Wise up homeboy fro the hood.Your word mean nothing to me cause your from the hood and your view has no weight. It’s a lot of house boys in the hood that love to brown nose homie. Guess what I’m from the hood too. Florida hood. So what

Advertisement
What he is saying is, when the white teenagers shoots up schools, they get sent to mental institutions...or taken to Burger King before jail..

Rapper YNW Melly kills his 2 friends (allegedly) and the prosecutor wants the death penalty. Same dude that said he had multiple personalities.

Idk all of the crimes KW Jr has done, but if found guilty, he deserves his punishment. But it's clear, he has mental issues stemming from football.

For the record: I believe both examples, if found guilty, should receive the highest penalty possible.

Also, I am just throwing clarification of his post, with an example.
Yeah....pretty sure they go to prison too.

Mannnn...Stop with the utter Stupidity....This isn't a White vs Black situation....If he's found Guilty of these Horrendous Crimes...Lock his *** up, and throw away the key...That kind of Human is not only a danger to society, but in my opinion, there's no rehabilitation for him....And this is coming from someone who not only knows Kellen, but who has spent Hrs upon Hrs with him...
I talked to him a few times and struck me slightly aloof and really into himself. Still best college TE I ever saw.
Without being uncomfortable, can you elaborate as much as you can regarding your time with him that led you to your opinion?
I know there are limits to what you can say but I'm very intrigued.
Thanks brother.

Advertisement
I talked to him a few times and struck me slightly aloof and really into himself. Still best college TE I ever saw.
Without being uncomfortable, can you elaborate as much as you can regarding your time with him that led you to your opinion?
I know there are limits to what you can say but I'm very intrigued.
Thanks brother.
From 2002-2003 I used to go eat Breakfast and Lunch with Kellen at Bagel Emporiam and Miami Pizza alot...Never saw any behavior that would lead you to believe he was a Terrible Human being...always courteous...always very friendly...Had lots of Great talks with him...As far as being stuck up...or into himself...I can name 20+ Canes who were alot worse....I guess you really never know...I even saw him at The UM Hall Of Fame Banquet a few yrs ago...Only spoke a few mins....but was very pleasant....His Wife was fine af...

Advertisement
I won’t go into my sports history . Which is extensive, but I’ll go into my professional life. I see criminals every day getting slaps on their hand for rapes crimes even murder and they out in a few years. Everyday.

Ok ... kellen don’t play football no more. Just lock him up forever. He made mistakes which I believe has something to do with football.

I’m in the process of building a domestic violence shelter for women. I don’t like it, I hate it. I’d be the first to nail his *** to the wall. But this guy needs help. It’s been evident for years, but since he’s on the football field it’s ok.

Half of you you guys feel like the athletes at U are. Failures if they don’t get drafted or make a team. You down talk them as if they are irrelevant now football is over. You same people using that same process against kellen now. Yes he needs to do his time, but give him help

Advertisement
For the record Winslow need to do his time for his crimes. But he also needs mental help. If the judicial system is taking consideration a criminals mental stability when giving verdicts, they need to do the same for Kellen Winslow. Yes I blame football for his mental deterioration
The problem with our judicial system is that punishment and help (rehabilitation) don't appear to go together as in other countries such as Germany.

I also think what a lot of posters are trying to point out is that our criminal justice system is not applied equally for the same crime. If you are non-white you'll get significantly more prison time than if you are white for the same crime. That is a statistical fact.

So, the people that get upset about comments saying, "He should get the max", is that society doesn't say that when the person is white. The media plays a part in it as well.

For example, neither the media nor our government will label white supremacists organizations as terrorists, or the Las Vegas shootings as an act of terrorism, but are quick to call it terrorism if the person has an Islamic religion. They even take it further calling them a Muslim or Islamic terrorist. They call mass killings by whites as, " crazed killer who needs mental help or whe need to keep the guns away from crazy people."

I never heard Timothy McVeigh called a "white Christian terrorist " White supremacists are never labeled as terrorists although they have killed more people in the US under domestic terror than all other groups combined.

It is the hypocrisy of our nation that outrages people.

Last edited:
Kellen came from MILLIONS...and made MILLIONS...his *** should have seeked help himself....IF he is found guilty (and it doesn't look good) then he deserves Life in Prison...
Rehabilitation??....What tf for??....So he won't *** Rape 70+ yr old convicts??....I want to believe him...but after reading the testimony, I'm having a terribly tough time...
Lol at Rehabilitation...

Advertisement
Kellen came from MILLIONS...and made MILLIONS...his *** should have seeked help himself....IF he is found guilty (and it doesn't look good) then he deserves Life in Prison...
Rehabilitation??....What tf for??....So he won't *** Rape 70+ yr old convicts??....I want to believe him...but after reading the testimony, I'm having a terribly tough time...
Lol at Rehabilitation...
Hey listen here jack *** he will still go to jail but he will get help while in jail. You’re talking out your *** and you don’t even understand what’s going on. From now on your name is Rock, cause it’s like communicating to a dam Rock,

Lol at Rehabilitation...
That’s why you’re mad ? Cause he made millions? The Bible speak about people like you

Advertisement
Back