Kellen Winslow II

Advertisement
Hey listen here jack *** he will still go to jail but he will get help while in jail. You’re talking out your *** and you don’t even understand what’s going on. From now on your name is Rock, cause it’s like communicating to a dam Rock,
I cannot believe you're this much of an idiot...but being from Bay County...Its pretty much the norm in that Sewer System...

The problem with our judicial system is that punishment and help (rehabilitation) don't appear to go together as in other countries such as Germany.

I also think what a lot of posters are trying to point out is that our criminal justice system is not applied equally for the same crime. If you are non-white you'll get significantly more prison time than if you are white for the same crime. That is a statistical fact.

So, the people that get upset about comments saying, "He should get the max", is that society doesn't say that when the person is white. The media plays a part in it as well.

For example, neither the media nor our government will label white supremacists organizations as terrorists, or the Las Vegas shootings as an act of terrorism, but are quick to call it terrorism if the person has an Islamic religion. They even take it further calling them a Muslim or Islamic terrorist. They call mass killings by whites as, " crazed killer who needs mental help or whe need to keep the guns away from crazy people."

I never heard Timothy McVeigh called a "white Christian terrorist " White supremacists are never labeled as terrorists although they have killed more people in the US under domestic terror than all other groups combined.

It is the hypocrisy of our nation that outrages people.

Never heard Mcveigh called a terrorist. Bull fkn ****

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...ains-the-only-terrorist-executed-by-us-2017-4

Kellen came from MILLIONS...and made MILLIONS...his *** should have seeked help himself....IF he is found guilty (and it doesn't look good) then he deserves Life in Prison...
Rehabilitation??....What tf for??....So he won't *** Rape 70+ yr old convicts??....I want to believe him...but after reading the testimony, I'm having a terribly tough time...
Lol at Rehabilitation...
Kinda hard to seek help when you dont see the problem. Obviously you know kellen and say you never saw this in him maybe he didnt see it in himself either.

Self-awareness is something that few people find even with a stable mind.

The problem with our judicial system is that punishment and help (rehabilitation) don't appear to go together as in other countries such as Germany.

I also think what a lot of posters are trying to point out is that our criminal justice system is not applied equally for the same crime. If you are non-white you'll get significantly more prison time than if you are white for the same crime. That is a statistical fact.

So, the people that get upset about comments saying, "He should get the max", is that society doesn't say that when the person is white. The media plays a part in it as well.

For example, neither the media nor our government will label white supremacists organizations as terrorists, or the Las Vegas shootings as an act of terrorism, but are quick to call it terrorism if the person has an Islamic religion. They even take it further calling them a Muslim or Islamic terrorist. They call mass killings by whites as, " crazed killer who needs mental help or whe need to keep the guns away from crazy people."

I never heard Timothy McVeigh called a "white Christian terrorist " White supremacists are never labeled as terrorists although they have killed more people in the US under domestic terror than all other groups combined.

It is the hypocrisy of our nation that outrages people.
The government has definitely classified white supremacists as terrorist organizations.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kinda hard to seek help when you dont see the problem. Obviously you know kellen and say you never saw this in him maybe he didnt see it in himself either.

Self-awareness is something that few people find even with a stable mind.

That wannabe Orlando has MAYBE spoken a few words to Winslow in 15-20 years. He doesn't know him or anything about who he is and adult.

This is his typical MO. He knows more than anyone on here because he had some type of second or third hand contact with someone two decades ago.

Oh yeah, and he has a signed jersey, which as everyone knows makes you practically family.

Sometimes you just have to take preventative measures.

It's obvious that this new BCC moron still smelling of Similac has nothing of value to add to anything.

Putting him on ignore immediately

Advertisement
All this help talk is stupid as ****.

He is well past help if the allegations are true. That doesn't mean there isn't help down the road, but it'll be as he starts doing his time and however long that time is. This isn't something that would be fixed overnight.

Advertisement
Back