Kellen Winslow II

Advertisement
is it just me or are the funniest moments on this board when someone calls out another by calling them stupid or a moron while starting the sentence with:

"Your a...

I'm no prammar policeman, bud dudes, spell your **** right while railing on another man's intelligence.
One must consider the source
Mannnn...Stop with the utter Stupidity....This isn't a White vs Black situation....If he's found Guilty of these Horrendous Crimes...Lock his *** up, and throw away the key...That kind of Human is not only a danger to society, but in my opinion, there's no rehabilitation for him....And this is coming from someone who not only knows Kellen, but who has spent Hrs upon Hrs with him...
This explains a lot... its looks and sounds like you spent a few too many hours with the dude. Let's just hope it wasn't in a Target parking lot.

Go Canes!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
What he is saying is, when the white teenagers shoots up schools, they get sent to mental institutions...or taken to Burger King before jail..

Rapper YNW Melly kills his 2 friends (allegedly) and the prosecutor wants the death penalty. Same dude that said he had multiple personalities.

Idk all of the crimes KW Jr has done, but if found guilty, he deserves his punishment. But it's clear, he has mental issues stemming from football.

For the record: I believe both examples, if found guilty, should receive the highest penalty possible.

Also, I am just throwing clarification of his post, with an example.
Not true, that white supremacist POS from South Carolina that killed those innocent folks in church in Charleston is getting the death penalty...rightfully so...

Not true, that white supremacist POS from South Carolina that killed those innocent folks in church in Charleston is getting the death penalty...rightfully so...
Good, he and anyone else that does something like that, deserves it. He's the kid they took to BK though right?

But fact remains, a good amount of people get privileges others don't when it comes to the law. That's all I'm saying.

No ones cares thats he is black as much as he allegedly *yes allegedly* rapes and sexually assaults the elderly.

I think people care way more about that.

Plenty of white folk get thrown in the slammer for heinous crimes.

Holmes, the aurora theater shooter, recieved 12 life sentences with an additional 3000+ years, despite the fact he pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity.

Judge the man. Not the race.

Advertisement
No ones cares thats he is black as much as he allegedly *yes allegedly* rapes and sexually assaults the elderly.

Holmes, the aurora theater shooter, recieved 12 life sentences with an additional 3000+ years, despite the fact he pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity.

E.N.D. O.F S.T.O.R.Y

Exactly this kid been screaming for help...he’s been had problems. If he had gotten help he prolly could have avoided some of these crimes

so its mental illness as to why he rapes an unconscious 17 year old in 2003 and assaults the elderly? but you guys go all in on 18 year olds from other schools getting charged with crimes. the moment its a cane, its something other than that he's a useless human being. look hes a ****** person and has been since going back to UM. he isn't a kid either. don't confuse mental illness as the excuse of why hes an alleged ****** person. thats a disservice to people who actually suffer from mental illnesses (also, you dont know if he has some sort of illness and unless it was written by him or people covering him that he does suffer from some sort of illness, its all an assumption from people trying to defend a cane)

Good, he and anyone else that does something like that, deserves it. He's the kid they took to BK though right?

Dylan Roof was not taken to Burger King. He was being interrogated, complained of hunger, and the cops bought him a .79 hamburger from Burger King. This was to satisfy humane treatment of a prisoner, and the cops wanted to take no chances of a nitpicking lawyer.

Incidentally, he ate his burger in cuffs.

I'm not calling anybody dumb, but I can't believe people think cops would take a mass serial killer to Burger King.

What did they do; give him a double whopper w/ cheese, large fry, coca cola milkshake, paper crown, and gently pat his shoulder saying it'll be okay? Is that what people really think? Christ.

Last edited:
Advertisement
so its mental illness as to why he rapes an unconscious 17 year old in 2003 and assaults the elderly? but you guys go all in on 18 year olds from other schools getting charged with crimes. the moment its a cane, its something other than that he's a useless human being. look hes a ****** person and has been since going back to UM. he isn't a kid either. don't confuse mental illness as the excuse of why hes an alleged ****** person. thats a disservice to people who actually suffer from mental illnesses (also, you dont know if he has some sort of illness and unless it was written by him or people covering him that he does suffer from some sort of illness, its all an assumption from people trying to defend a cane)
Thank you....If ONLY one woman came foward, that's one thing...and I'd be alittle skeptical...But when multiple Women come foward, including Elderly women...Mannnn...I have a hard time disbelieving them...I'd also like to know, what UM knew about the 2003 Incident...

I agree with you but with set of rules are you using to judging him? Because as I stated earlier there are two set of rules. One set is a person with no mental health disorders and another set is those with mental health disorders. I never said they did anything wrong to kellen cause he was black. I never said kellen should not be reprimanded. what I said is he has mental issues and he needs help and it should be taken into account during his trial. I said the system is biased when it comes to race On whether or not mental health should be taken into account during criminals trials. Let’s get the facts straight. Ok?

I could care less if he was a cane or not. Who are you to say if a person is a ****** person or not. He who is without sin throw the first stone... I’m a mental health professional and I’m diagnosing him with a mental health issue.

I could care less if he was a cane or not. Who are you to say if a person is a ****** person or not. He who is without sin throw the first stone... I’m a mental health professional and I’m diagnosing him with a mental health issue.

you haven't spoken to him. you dont know him at all and havent actually had an initial consult with him. youre as uninformed about his mental health status as joe off the street until you actually have him as a patient. also, hes got an alleged criminal history that goes back to 2003 beginning with a rape of an underage girl. everyone has a past, but hes got one that involves some pretty heinous stuff. not going to excuse that otherwise excuse Brian Edwards who this board destroyed for his arrest or the UF kid that transferred after the 30 min assaults in the dorms there. wasn't a lot of sympathy for them and those are ACTUAL KIDS not a 30 plus year old. either you excuse them all without knowing the intimates of the situation or hold everyone, no matter who, to the same standard till more facts come out.

Advertisement
Back