Kellen Winslow II

Advertisement
That wannabe Orlando has MAYBE spoken a few words to Winslow in 15-20 years. He doesn't know him or anything about who he is and adult.

This is his typical MO. He knows more than anyone on here because he had some type of second or third hand contact with someone two decades ago.

Oh yeah, and he has a signed jersey, which as everyone knows makes you practically family.
I know that that’s right. I knew Orlando cane was a fraud.

Right, there was a book written about Mcveigh called........ wait for it............American Terrorist.... Came out in 2001. But nobody ever called him a terrorist.
Yeah but it wasn’t written by Fox News, so it doesn’t count. Fox News is the only acceptable voice for white people. All others must be disregarded.

Advertisement
All this help talk is stupid as ****.

He is well past help if the allegations are true. That doesn't mean there isn't help down the road, but it'll be as he starts doing his time and however long that time is. This isn't something that would be fixed overnight.
How does no help now not make sense but help down the ride may make sense? When people get mental health treatment in jail it’s not some luxury paradise island they go too. It’s jail. If you don’t understand something ask question or stay the **** out the conversation.. lol. I hope I really ****ed you off.

How does no help now not make sense but help down the ride may make sense? When people get mental health treatment in jail it’s not some luxury paradise island they go too. It’s jail. If you don’t understand something ask question or stay the **** out the conversation.. lol. I hope I really ****ed you off.

Anonymous posters on a message board don't **** me off. Thanks though for showing your mental make up with that comment.

Talking about help right now is dumb as ****. He won't be fixed now or anytime soon. He (allegedly) has already commited many atrocious crimes. Help may have helped a bit long ago, but since we can't rewind time, he's going to get his just due in court.

Nothing in prison is anything close to paradise. He'll face all kinds of additional mental struggles if convicted. Having said that, he can start getting help there. It might not be the best the profession has to offer, but it'll be more than he's gotten to date.

Are you suggesting a slap on the wrist? Get help and carry on outside, in the outside world? As for help, sexual predators aren't generally considered fixable by anyone in the mental health profession. Sure, someone can resist their urge, but the urge is still there.

Advertisement
Yeah but it wasn’t written by Fox News, so it doesn’t count. Fox News is the only acceptable voice for white people. All others must be disregarded.

If only Fox News would have launched in March of 95 instead of October or Nov of 96. I think they waited a year and a half intentionally

You obviously don’t understand mental health. It don’t care about race or money. Obviously your a brother from the hood, and what does that mean? You call yourself a ninja, why don’t you just go ahead and say it. Go ahead, say the word. You don’t even respect yourself and adopted a racial slur as a way to identify yourself. Wise up homeboy fro the hood.Your word mean nothing to me cause your from the hood and your view has no weight. It’s a lot of house boys in the hood that love to brown nose homie. Guess what I’m from the hood too. Florida hood. So what

Blood, stfu. Lol!! U obviously don’t know chit or how to comprehend, u dumb fck. I said STOP BLAMING FOOTBALL for his behavioral pattern. And just so you and I are clear; I use the word ninja for a reason, and it has NOTHING to do with a variation of the word ni99a, and since you’re not from my area code, I don’t need to go in to detail as to y and how ninja came about in my backyard. For the rest of your comments, on my mama I don’t have time for the Tom Foolery.

But since you’re so opinionated, let me ask u this, my brotha; have you had anyone in your family raped? Have you ever had anyone in your family sexually assaulted? Have you ever had a young relative pulled in the corner and told by a grown man to hold his genitals, while he ejaculates? Have you seen the end results of what happens to these victims? Have you dealt w/ someone getting off by using the insanity plea, spending 3 yrs in a mental ward and getting out?

If the answer is no to any of these questions, stfu and get the fck out of my face w ur pompous, bull chit logic. Does KWII need to spend the rest of his life in prison? No. Is the judicial system fair and unbiased? **** No. Do black men get more time than the average white man for the same offense? **** yes! Does KWII need help? YES!

Guess what, THAT STILL HAS CHIT TO DO WITH ANYTHING I SAID!

U wanna talk about mental health? Go work at Napa State Hospital, and go Wikipedia who’s been there. Ppl who have no connection to this world, thinking Satan summoned them to eat the guts of their neighbors and make a blood sacrifice. They have no concept of right or wrong, good or bad, guilt or innocence. Now, if u’re telling me that KWII didn’t know what he was doing was wrong, that he was on some prescribed medication that caused him to have an out of body experience, or that he blacked out during the moment, alright money, let’s talk about the mental thing.

Just so we’re clear, again, I give two fcks about his ethnicity, I give two fcks about his last name, and I give two fcks that he’s an alum, not when it comes down to this matter. I think he should definitely be psyched evaluated, first, before his trial, and if his lawyer was any good, he would’ve requested that first. KWII is one of my all time favorite Canes, and I went to bat for him, in his original thread, including using “the all black ppl look alike” argument when one of the accused couldn’t identify him. For it to happen again, I’m out of excuses until we see a psyche report that clears him of having any knowledge of what he was doing was or cleared by a mental blockage. So take your houseboy comment, and fck ur life w it

Last edited:
Orlandocane the fraud is your new name. spread the word. I’m changing your name today.?
Get you one of these, before you call someone a Fraud F-Boy....

Advertisement
The problem with our judicial system is that punishment and help (rehabilitation) don't appear to go together as in other countries such as Germany.

I also think what a lot of posters are trying to point out is that our criminal justice system is not applied equally for the same crime. If you are non-white you'll get significantly more prison time than if you are white for the same crime. That is a statistical fact.

So, the people that get upset about comments saying, "He should get the max", is that society doesn't say that when the person is white. The media plays a part in it as well.

For example, neither the media nor our government will label white supremacists organizations as terrorists, or the Las Vegas shootings as an act of terrorism, but are quick to call it terrorism if the person has an Islamic religion. They even take it further calling them a Muslim or Islamic terrorist. They call mass killings by whites as, " crazed killer who needs mental help or whe need to keep the guns away from crazy people."

I never heard Timothy McVeigh called a "white Christian terrorist " White supremacists are never labeled as terrorists although they have killed more people in the US under domestic terror than all other groups combined.

It is the hypocrisy of our nation that outrages people.

I would say above is insanity, but I don't want to insult the actual insane.

McVeigh, pos that he was to include those who enabled him, were almost immediately referred to as "homegrown terrorism/terrorists".

Get a fuqn grip. The nuances of motivations and behaviors is clearly lost upon you.

Try and get a basic understanding of the accepted definition, by serious professionals, of the term "terrorism". It's been bastardized as much as the word "rascism".

You should probably learn a bit more about the myths vs reality of the european/scandanavian penal systems vs other methodologies. Apples to oranges comparison you are making above.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back