Kellen Winslow II arrested on burglary charges

Advertisement
Yea, where's the rape kit and DNA evidence? You can't defame this man without some hard evidence. This is kinda wild.

That's kind of the point. Who says there's no evidence? These are news stories, and the prosecution won't be releasing evidence to the press. I don't know what evidence there is or isn't, but it's silly to assume that because the press isn't detailing it, it doesn't exist.

What's wild is that people are so sure he's being railroaded, like DAs don't have reputations to watch out for. Bringing BS charges doesn't do anything good for one's career. Doesn't mean he did it, but should give you pause.

That's kind of the point. Who says there's no evidence? These are news stories, and the prosecution won't be releasing evidence to the press. I don't know what evidence there is or isn't, but it's silly to assume that because the press isn't detailing it, it doesn't exist.

What's wild is that people are so sure he's being railroaded, like DAs don't have reputations to watch out for. Bringing BS charges doesn't do anything good for one's career. Doesn't mean he did it, but should give you pause.

You played yourself and you should just let it go.

San Diego paper says that 2 days ago he was also charged with the 2003 forcible rape of an unconscious 17 yr old girl (he was 19)....to go that far back they must have DNA evidence.

Advertisement
San Diego paper says that 2 days ago he was also charged with the 2003 forcible rape of an unconscious 17 yr old girl (he was 19)....to go that far back they must have DNA evidence.
That’s some old *** DNA. Did they pull a fossilized chunk of sperm out of that girl’s pookyak? Police lab in there chiseling that j1zz boulder.

Actually, the hitchhiker was the only one to ID Him, said She knew Him from around the neighborhood. If all this is true, I wouldn't be surprised if the Cali stuff is just the tip of the iceberg.
Yea, not being caught usually enables these guys even further.

Kellen went to that same dude that bleached Michael Jackso white. Kellen in the courtroom looking like a big albino.

I heard he showed up to court eating mayonnaise from the jar, drinking some diet Snapple and jamming out to “ John Teshs” greatest hits. This dude has officially transitioned, at least until case is over.

Advertisement
Update: Forensics slowly chiseling through that giant DNA fossil they extricated from the Fallopian tubes of the 2003 victim are hearing a tiny munchkin voice echoing “I’m a soldier!”

Things not looking good for the suddenly dapper K2.

Either the #metoo movement has spread to hitchhikers and the homeless or KWII needs to do some time.

"When I heard of all those Cosby allegations, I thought 'Man...he probably only raped 12 of those people.'" - Dave Chappelle

Advertisement
The allegations of Winslow raping senior citizens in mobile homes is one of the most bizarre things I've ever heard. Seems he is an absolutely deranged dude.

Advertisement
uh..

The report states that Winslow Jr. did not meet the terms of his bail when while working out at a gym in the San Diego area last month, he started touching himself and asked an elderly woman if she liked it.

uh..

The report states that Winslow Jr. did not meet the terms of his bail when while working out at a gym in the San Diego area last month, he started touching himself and asked an elderly woman if she liked it.

He also touched the woman two times.

There is something seriously wrong here. Hopefully KW-II or his father will consent to have his brain studied post-mortem. I have a feeling that KW-II's CTE is going to rival Aaron Hernandez's.

Advertisement
Back