Kellen Winslow II arrested on burglary charges

I just want to know how he went from simple burglary to 9 first and second degree felonies...my lord!

Advertisement
KW2 ran a milkshake / batter in public in a trailer park as one of his charges ?

Imagine those witnesses.

It’s got to be Chinese drywall syndrome right Original cane OCC?

GOCANES

This doesn't really seem like an "overcharge" situation though. Seems like he's either going to be completely exonerated or not......and not won't be a get out in 7 years type of deal. That said, this wouldn't necessarily be the first time someone looks like they're facing an eternity behind bars and doesn't end up doing a day.

Right. The concerning thing to me is that he was in custody last week for some minor charges, but he didn't get tagged for this stuff. Says to me that they were waiting on a grand jury -- which means an indictment, and that's bad, bad news.

Also, San Diego local news is reporting it's multiple victims, and not just based on one incident. Which again, to me, is really bad, and this one probably isn't getting pled down.

I just want to know how he went from simple burglary to 9 first and second degree felonies...my lord!

Because they aren't related. If it was related to the burglary, you might have a Reuben Foster-type of situation; cops show up, girl is hysterical, all sorts of charges occur, and then the story kind of develops from there.

With this, it's different. It looks like he was under investigation, had a DA present the evidence to a grand jury, and they chose to indict. It's not impossible to beat charges once you're indicted, obviously, but it's indicative that the evidence is pretty strong and there isn't much chance of a "the girl is lying or exaggerating" defense. With charges this serious, that is not good.

Advertisement
I'm sticking with KWII until he's actually PROVEN to be guilty in a court of law.

01aa.gif

Cops have provided few details, but the one thing that stands out is there are supposedly "multiple victims". Knowing KW2 is a known athlete, I highly doubt the D.A. would bring charges unless there was some DNA evidence or strong circumstantial evidence like incriminating text messages between him and the victims. Scary stuff, he's looking at up to a life sentence if convicted.

This is worse than Hernandez in my opinion. F this guy. What a complete piece of sht. I honestly can't understand someone doing something like this.

Nothing to see here in all this from witnesses, police all means he was just strolling around prospecting property perfectly normal activity we’re suppose know all this and until something even worse happens everyone is to accept this behavior as no warnings at all.

As he’s doing all this in plain view it’s really not happening what witness are seeing it’s ALLEGEDLY maybe happening .

Sad State were in , watching someone crash hate to see it allegedly

GOCANES

Advertisement
This is worse than Hernandez in my opinion. F this guy. What a complete piece of sht. I honestly can't understand someone doing something like this.

let's not get carried away. even if winslow did all of this and gets convicted, hernandez murdered multiple people. doesn't absolve him of being a piece of ****, but definitely a smaller piece of ****.

let's not get carried away. even if winslow did all of this and gets convicted, hernandez murdered multiple people. doesn't absolve him of being a piece of ****, but definitely a smaller piece of ****.
It's one thing to cap your snitch *** roll dawg. But this is especially heinous. Especially against civilian women. To me, this is worse than capping a witness who also is in the game

It's one thing to cap your snitch *** roll dawg. But this is especially heinous. Especially against civilian women. To me, this is worse than capping a witness who also is in the game
Calm down, you've watched too many episodes of The Wire.

Advertisement

hopefully you don't make your living in law enforcement or the legal field.

civilian? The f*ck? We in the military now? What rank is winslow?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back