Kelee Ringo

Advertisement
Bruh I know you have an issue with Mike for whatever reason but only reason were not getting completely laughed out the building is because Mike calls both him & elias on a regular. Mike wanted to offer but was told he couldn't until we had more time to evaluate. Now as a direct result elias is committed and will go to lsu. Also as a result keele has Oregon as his favorite. We are still technically in it for keele but it's gonna take alot of work

Thats actually good and exactly what i meant by "recruit" regardless
My man is progressing as a recruiter...i dont have an issue with Rumph at all..was one of my fav players when here....just dont treat it with kid gloves, would say the same about any other coach on this recruiting board if they was slipping up,

I see our db board this class laready seems much bigger...those west coast kids seem like tough pulls regardless of an early offer. But i rather swing anyway

The question for me has always been - who is the culprit? Is it the position coach? Was it Diaz? Was it Richt? My concern over the guys on defense is that it had been on Diaz. Maybe not - maybe it was Richt who mandated a "let's see how they develop" mantra which caused all of these late offers? Who really knows?

Yea im feeling just like you in that regard..wanna see who actually was so rigid.

My man is progressing as a recruiter...i dont have an issue with Rumph at all..was one of my fav players when here....just dont treat it with kid gloves, would say the same about any other coach on this recruiting board if they was slipping up,

I see our db board this class laready seems much bigger...those west coast kids seem like tough pulls regardless of an early offer. But i rather swing anyway
Gotta place blame on the right people than brother. Honestly if recruiting is the only factor than all of our coaches are failures

Advertisement

It really comes down to one thing with Rumph.

Are you ok with taking 4* type of corners (with a lot of high profile misses) and Rumph developing them? Or, do you really hold the high profile misses against him?

It really comes down to one thing with Rumph.

Are you ok with taking 4* type of corners (with a lot of high profile misses) and Rumph developing them? Or, do you really hold the high profile misses against him?

I agree with GoGeta's take on this. Mike may miss on the big names but the guys he brings in develop into strong players. I'm good with that approach especially if the big names are bag hunting.

Just following the recent offers since Manny took the job imo I think Richt gave him full autonomy BUT told him to stick to the south and might’ve personally said yes or no on certain players.

Unless his son needed some extra miles to hit Diamond Medalion status. In that case, fly to the total opposite corner at will.

Advertisement
Gotta place blame on the right people than brother. Honestly if recruiting is the only factor than all of our coaches are failures

Most of them were..

See them trying to fix the recruiting department.

Again i would open my board to out of state/out of area guys even at skill positions. Those kids dont hear all the local chatter and hate when your team is slumping during the season. There are some good guys to be had there as well...thats how you come up with the Christian Williams types.

Im also stinging from Dixon out of Tampa going to south carolina. Brownlee committed and literally was asking for an fsu offer the same weekend that should have been red flags for them...also offering Damarius Good was a bad eval from the jump

Most of them were..

Again i would open my board to out of state/out of area guys even at skill positions. Those kids dont hear all the local chatter and hate when your team is slumping during the season. There are some good guys to be had there as well...thats how you come up with the Christian Williams types.

Im also stinging from Dixon out of Tampa going to south carolina. Brownlee committed and literally was asking for an fsu offer the same weekend that should have been red flags for them...also offering Damarius Good was a bad eval from the jump
Alot of bad ovals. But that's my concern with now. Who was behind those evals and the favoritism. The positive seems to be atleast the favoritism is possibly over well see. I'm gonna blast current or former staffs. But we've been very close minded to alot of kids for factors that have nothing to do with winning football games. I'm hoping now that might change.

Most of them were..

Yup I would have cut Brownlee that same night. Tired of only looking at 3 and 4 guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta have a subscription to hear it...

Didn't say much. Is developing relationships with coaches. Talked about UCLA, Texas and UGA. Likes all of those- . Talked alot about Kirby and his experience coaching DBs, working with Saban. Also said he speaks with Lincoln Riley. Trying to get to OU. Still early in process. Mom works for an airline so he gets to fly for free. Makes it easier to take the oos trips. Said he will narrow down to top 10 or less by beginning of fall season and make the decision after his season. didn't say whether early enrollee or not.

seems to speak with all head coaches...

Advertisement
Back