Kelee Ringo

Advertisement
Does anyone else feel better about our chances because he is an OOS croot? How times have changed.

Advertisement

#2 CB in 2020, #1 player in state of AZ. Per TOS, Rumph wanted to offer him in the spring last year and Ringo was VERY interested in Miami last spring/summer and wanted an offer and would have visited but Rumph didn’t get the go ahead to offer.

I keep telling y’all. He can’t recruit somebody they won’t let him recruit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know some (maybe you?) have stated that Diaz was handling things like a dictatorship where all offers had to go through him? Do you think he’s letting his staff make more moves now since he’s a HC or was it CMR who was really the one checking off on offers?

I know some (maybe you?) have stated that Diaz was handling things like a dictatorship where all offers had to go through him? Do you think he’s letting his staff make more moves now since he’s a HC or was it CMR who was really the one checking off on offers?
CMR might’ve said Diaz had full autonomy but the offers that have been handed out so far say he was told keep a Florida majority.

I'm sure CMR was the one who had authority over offers.

I specifically remember Diaz begging to be allowed to take Jahmar Brown and Richt saying no

Advertisement

There is no such thing as"wont let you recruit". You can still contact and maintain contact with prospects. You still can invite kid to games, etc...no one has to spoon feed you everything.

So when that offer comes your in a good spot...not saying this is way late or anything..but a part of recruting is having "good communication"

There is no such thing as"wont let you recruit". You can still contact and maintain contact with prospects. You still can invite kid to games, etc...no one has to spoon feed you everything.

So when that offer comes your in a good spot...not saying this is way late or anything..but a part of recruting is having "good communication"
Apparently you have to be spoon fed. You aren’t going to contact somebody you’re not recruiting because you take time away from somebody you are recruiting that actually has an offer...but apparently I have to explain to you that they’re not going to waste contact allotted resources on a kid without an offer lol.

They can invite everybody to a game but they don’t do that do they?

Advertisement
Back