Keith Bryant

Advertisement
Nothing fishy of a decommitment from his twitter ....? Re Tweeted multiple tweets talking about Go Canes, It's Great to be a miami hurricane ect.....

Nothing fishy of a decommitment from his twitter ....? Re Tweeted multiple tweets talking about Go Canes, It's Great to be a miami hurricane ect.....

He retweeted this...

@LikeASigma1914: @BasedBoyKeith97 Hey where ever you decide to go good luck on your journey man! Wish you could been part of the movement at The U

then he RT's this......

Michael Steel ‏@Masum21Michael
@BasedBoyKeith97 whatever dude....your SF bound! Miami the []_]]
Retweeted by Keith Bryant

I give up bye recruiting board see you NSD

Advertisement
All the reports here have been hes coming 2 miami so i hope nothing has changed.

That aside, im 23 and have proly been a canes fan since i was 4 years old. A huge love 4 the canes and hatred 4 Gators and Noles. At times id try 2 find another team that i cud at least like and cheer 4 also, but just cudnt. That all changed last nite. I cudnt believe the words that i was saying. That it was hard 4 me not to like UF. I guess my dislike 4 Fsu has grown that much. That beatdown was beautiful last nite.

All the reports here have been hes coming 2 miami so i hope nothing has changed.

That aside, im 23 and have proly been a canes fan since i was 4 years old. A huge love 4 the canes and hatred 4 Gators and Noles. At times id try 2 find another team that i cud at least like and cheer 4 also, but just cudnt. That all changed last nite. I cudnt believe the words that i was saying. That it was hard 4 me not to like UF. I guess my dislike 4 Fsu has grown that much. That beatdown was beautiful last nite.

What the **** is happening?

Keith is coming to Miami. He's a Cane. He's been doing this all year after every visit. You guys need to relax.

Advertisement
Bryant along with a JuCo DT can really solidify our DT rotation next season and help our D take a big step.

Porter (please stay)
Pierre
Robinson
Moore
Ivery
Bryant
Hooks (maybe)

That's a group of DTs that I can get get behind.

Advertisement
I would not advise reading the new 247 interview FSU writer Chris nee just did with Keith sounds really bad for us

Kid says great things about a school after an official...breaking news.

Bryant trolling all of you that are freaking out.

Advertisement
What he said when asked if he was still committed was "yeah, kind of"...

And he also said he will be going to who ever offers his brother Tevin Spells

Didnt he have another teamate that he said he wud go 2 the school that offered him? I 4get his name. I actually liked his tape.

Advertisement
Back