Keith Bryant

not sure if mentioned in here but as soon as the Duke game is over all the coaches can go on full throttle recruiting..... while other coaches are practicing for a bowl game

Great point and I expect our turnouts for the early Junior days to be HUGE, and net huge returns. Weird but those days are right around the corner.

Advertisement
Standish just said on twitter he talked to Kieth 30 minutes ago and he is coming to the []_[]

Not trying to threadjack, but after you posted this, I wanted to refresh my memory of Standish Dobard's recruitment and highlight reel. Thus, I googled his name, and came across some butthurt LSU fans talking trash about UM when he committed to us. Sorry, if already posted, but some of their posts were quite entertaining. One poster even stated that Miami might not be back until the 2020s haha. I can't make this stuff up...

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/32678080/Standish-Dobard-Commits-to-Miami.aspx

^Not sure what exactly enticed him to UM b/c we all know how hard it is to pull a kid out of LA. Maybe someone else with more knowledge on the situation could explain.

Advertisement
^Not sure what exactly enticed him to UM b/c we all know how hard it is to pull a kid out of LA. Maybe someone else with more knowledge on the situation could explain.

tumblr_lx2zctgajZ1r0ewbqo2_500.jpg
What you talkin bout Ethio? Who from LA, Willams?

Yeah, i can see why you say that. He and Williams both. Guess we can question the same for Artie being an LSU fan from Miami!

Advertisement
Standish just said on twitter he talked to Kieth 30 minutes ago and he is coming to the []_[]

https://twitter.com/BNC_KillaStan

Kids like Standish Dobard, Duke Johnson, Deon Bush are the true Canes through and through. The guys who committed to Miami without hesitation with all this NCAA ****, and then are out there recruiting guys as hard as the coaches. ******* love these guys. The guys who don't give a **** about bowl bans, just want to be at Miami knocking off heads from the ****** teams around the ACC. Real ******.

Tom Lemming on Elite Recruiters- "How do you build a consistent winner in college? Through recruiting. Oklahoma has great organization in recruiting and the guys over the last 10 years who have done the best have been Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, Stoops and Mack Brown. They’ve all been consistent, and they don’t take a year off. The young guys coming up would be Al Golden and Lane Kiffin, neither of whom takes a year off."

Al Golden is a beast recruiter! He's building a monster in Gables...

Loving Tallahasee just left FSU such a beautiful campus ...can't wait to play with my RB Tevin spells next year !
2:41pm - 25 Nov 12

Either he is a super troll or.........

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back