Keith Bryant

All ACC
Premium
"I'm still committed, but I don't know," Bryant told Gary Ferman of CaneSport.com. "I'm having mixed thoughts right now. I just have a great bond with both coaching staffs. Miami coaches, Florida State coaches, it's a big mix in between the two.

"I'll just make my final decision on signing day."

Two reasons could sway Bryant from Miami to Florida State. First, Bryant stated he has been disappointed with Miami's season. Second, the school is still awaiting potential sanctions from the NCAA. The school self-imposed a second postseason bowl ban as of today. It's hoping it can ward off further discipline, but it may not which would certainly affect players like Bryant who are already on the fence.

Advertisement
My buddy helps out at Atlantic sometimes and he said KB told him he is all Cane he is just having fun visiting other spots. I will call him today and see what he thinks.

Advertisement
LOL @ ".... stated he has been disappointed with Miami's season." :rollcanes:

Miami was expected to be a 4 win team this year.... lmao is this reality ????? :confused:

following him on twitter this guy loves UM but you can tell he does not want to go to a school where he can't play in big games or the stadium isn't filled. That being said I think he's all cane unless the NCAA really slams down on us

Miami was expected to be a 4 win team this year.... lmao is this reality ????? :confused:

LOL for real right???

Wow.

But on the real....if only we had beaten UVA

8-4 sounds much better to recruits

LOL for real right???

Wow.

But on the real....if only we had beaten UVA

8-4 sounds much better to recruits

This.

Nothing pulls recruits like Four Loss National Championships.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Definitely got some negative momentum going in recruiting right now

How so? I know we lost Collins, but that had nothing o due with the NCAA crap, more to do with his friend getting an F$U offer. If anything the self-imposing helps recruiting in the long run and the short term IMO as 2013 recruits will likely believe they'll get to play in a bowl from year 1.

Definitely got some negative momentum going in recruiting right now

How so? I know we lost Collins, but that had nothing o due with the NCAA crap, more to do with his friend getting an F$U offer. If anything the self-imposing helps recruiting in the long run and the short term IMO as 2013 recruits will likely believe they'll get to play in a bowl from year 1.

I agree. As long as the NCAA doesn't impose a 3rd year bowl ban we should be ok.

Where is anyone getting 3 years from? We aren't even close to a 3 year bowl ban.

Advertisement
not sure if mentioned in here but as soon as the Duke game is over all the coaches can go on full throttle recruiting..... while other coaches are practicing for a bowl game

Advertisement
Back