BasedBoyKeith97 Keith Bryant
Alabama just offered me

**** god Is on my side

Man I love this life

His twitter background is Alabama

Advertisement
Cause he's 17-18 years old and loves the attention like a lot of kids in South Florida these days??? I mean did he officially switch 2 hours later or is he just happy about getting offers from major football schools while posters here lose their **** over his twitter page?????

Advertisement
Cause he's 17-18 years old and loves the attention like a lot of kids in South Florida these days??? I mean did he officially switch 2 hours later or is he just happy about getting offers from major football schools while posters here lose their **** over his twitter page?????

He's just excited... gotta love some Canes fan though freak out right away over some of this ****.

If there's one thing that annoys the **** out of me, its ***** *** programs offering kids that literally just committed to us hours ago.

Advertisement
hahaha are we the only school that this **** happens to?

kid commits then decommits?

or is everyone just freaking out?

Advertisement
He did not decommit, some people just have female shoulders and want to act like freakin' girls.

Alabama just offered me

**** god Is on my side

Man I love this life

His twitter background is Alabama

and here we go. I just said that I'd be worried about $EC money getting involved

Advertisement
shut the **** up for a day at least you puzzies

I don't give a **** what our "track record" with early commits has been in the past

We don't have some mope head corch anymore

shut the **** up for a day at least you puzzies

I don't give a **** what our "track record" with early commits has been in the past

We don't have some mope head corch anymore

**** u said that **** so perfectly

Make sure he and Alex Collins have one of these:

48.jpg

On second thought, maybe not.

Advertisement
Back