Keith Bryant DT commits (Class of 2013)

Advertisement
SuperCoolRareSwag @powpowpowpowYUP 16m
@BasedBoyKeith97 I know us #Canes fans can be overwhelming, but even if you don't come to Miami for 'Bama, best of luck no matter what #561

Keith Bryant @BasedBoyKeith97
@powpowpowpowYUP im coming to Miami

@BasedBoyKeith97 I know us #Canes fans can be overwhelming, but even if you don't come to Miami for 'Bama, best of luck no matter what #561

MOAR OVERREACTION

If any Canes fan is gonna tweet him, saying something like "Can't wait to see you in orange in green" or some ****. The above just sounds defeated.

Advertisement

If any Canes fan is gonna tweet him, saying something like "Can't wait to see you in orange in green" or some ****. The above just sounds defeated.

That's par for the course with N Peezy.

pow pow pow pow YUP. That's my boy N-Peezy...always reppin Miamuh

"I am going to try and get as many players as I can to jump on board with me," Bryant said. "Miami is where it is at and we will be back."
-247sports.com

Advertisement
"I am going to try and get as many players as I can to jump on board with me," Bryant said. "Miami is where it is at and we will be back."
-247sports.com

Dude trolled us for well over a year. Lot of criticism on this thread for the people that didn't see him sticking.

Advertisement
-247sports.com

Dude trolled us for well over a year. Lot of criticism on this thread for the people that didn't see him sticking.

It was based on nothing at that point. Now this year I don't think you will see the same types of criticisms

Advertisement
Lets finally buck this bull**** trend and make sure guys like Bryant and Whitfield actually make it here. Those are two guys we definitely need here.
Woof.

Whitfield. Kearse. Collins. Bryant.

Even Randy has to laugh at that.

27.jpg

I really dont think that fatty was trolling in the beginning. From everything pete said and reading this thread that dude wanted to be a cane. I think his dumb *** just trolled himself to FSU.

It was good while it lasted but if you troll yourself from going to your "dream school" then you're just dumb as ****.

Advertisement
Back