Keith Brown

Advertisement
He says he was caught up in the moment after his team's state title win when he declared there was an 80 percent chance he'd recommit to UM.*

"That was an after-the-game type of thing," he said. "It's between Miami, Purdue, South Florida, Purdue, Ohio State and Louisville."*

"there are a couple that are higher (on my list than the others) but I don't want to break it

says he'll announce a final decision at the Army All-American game and that he'll have five hats in front of him when he chooses.*

"One will be Miami for sure," he said.*

He says that "Miami coaches, they're still on me hard. They're coming at me harder than before. I talk to coach (Micheal) Barrow a lot, coach (Mark) D'Onofrio. And coach (George) McDonald is my recruiter, so I talk to him a bit too. They say `We need you, we have a great recruiting class, we want you to know that and we wouldn't mind having you back in the recruiting class."*

Brown continues to say that if he doesn't hear about any potential NCAA sanctions before his announcement that UM is a longshot.*

"If they haven't heard I'm not coming," he said. "At least the coaches need to tell me something, keep me updated."*

Of winning the state title, Brown said, "It was exciting. I went out with a bang. My team played great. We all played as one, and that's how I wanted it to end, a state championship."*

Brown says something UM has going for it is that teammate and good friend Duke Johnson is heading there.*

"Playing with Duke would be a big advantage because we're high school teammates," Brown said. "He talks to me a lot about Miami, stays in my ear, keeps me updated, tries to persuade me back. I listen to him, that's my teammate. I think about it."*

Advertisement
I love the LB group we are bringing in with or without him. If he is going to play these stupid games the staff shouldn't even bother with him and spend the very important time that has been/will be spent on him and spend it on other recruits.

Advertisement
We do need him, but we seem to attract these drama cases each year, and end up on the short side of the stick for most.

Advertisement
Lol @ we need this guy more than he needs us. You do know he's a ******* high school kid right? I doubt the coaches are on him as much as he says they are, they don't seem the type to put up with this bull****. This kid's an attention *****. What do you think is gonna happen when he gets here and is stuck playing behind Perryman and then gets beat out by a hard worker like Witt?

**** him, and his brother.

he's already posted his out...there's no way he'll know about our sanctions before he chooses his school.

Miami hat thrown on the floor at the Army game...

Advertisement
he's already posted his out...there's no way he'll know about our sanctions before he chooses his school.

Miami hat thrown on the floor at the Army game...

Yup, gonna do the played out hat trick. Which is retarded when he decommit a long *** time ago and nobody expects him to come anyway

I'm tiring of this guy. Absolutely could care less if he is in this class.

That's kind of where I am right now. Make a freakn decision and live with it. And he already knows what the coaches know, and guess what, the NCAA isn't going to have this wrapped up before the Army All-American game, so it's time to move on.

Advertisement
Back