Keep up the heat guys

Advertisement
The way we closed nsd in 18 i knew the class would fail. U cant close the way we have. To me nsd is huge to be able to tell if u have the guy who can turn it around. UNC will be better if they keep up the pace on the trail. They arent even winning but off the field for there standards they are winning. Miami is a different standard where we directly compete with fsu bama uga lsu etc. If we cant win on the trail we wont win period on saturdays. People say there are enough kids to go around in sfla which is a lie. There arent enough elite different makers thats why teams fight for players and pay money. If there were enough no one would fight.

Until we get a HC that can win in sfla and nationally for elites we will be temple.

I didnt like how we closed and to me these classes would fail with those huge misses on elite studs. U havw to put players with studs team them up if not classes fail.
Agree and that is something manny can’t do! I don’t think some people on here realize how bad of a recruiter he is. No one wants to play for this gimmick based joke of a coach. Look at our elite classes under richt it was all offensive blue chips. If manny could have atleast held up his end with some defensive Stud recruits those classes would have been top 5! All the red flags were there and that’s why Blake James is on the chopping block.

If James gets fired in the next couple weeks (like after we get blown out by Pitt) and Miami hires a stone cold AD, I can see the possibility of the new AD giving Manny the boot after a 4 win season and bringing in a steely eyed killer for HC.So there is some hope, but it requires fans to put heat on the school to fire James ASAP.

Advertisement
W
Everyone needs to boycott the Louisville game! As much as it sucks it’s the only way to show this incompetent administration we will not spend our time and money supporting this **** show! The life of our program hangs in the balance....
boycott the Louisville game as far as buying a ticket but atleast show up for the tailgate to see the banner! 👍

Advertisement
If we could just all protest and put our tickets up for sale on stub hub for $9,999 just so no one buys them this would be telling come Louisville. But then again I don't believe that's fair for players. Players like KJ, Trevon, Finley, DJ, Perry, Irvin and etc have earned my respect therefore I choose to support them and say the heck with the administration.

Advertisement
Frenk is sitting there thinking "a bunch of non-alums who don't go to games and who can't complete a sentence without using a f-bomb are mad about football. What's for lunch?"
And that exact attitude is why Miami will always have this relationship with its fans, where they bail on the team and make things toxic.

And that exact attitude is why Miami will always have this relationship with its fans, where they bail on the team and make things toxic.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure every college president deals with the lunatic fringe in exactly the same way.

Advertisement
spill yours fraudster?! I don’t have any sources. I’m just going by what I’ve heard on the streets and it ain’t good.

lmao you dont know **** on the streets. every insider has said hes good including those close with belen (theres one on here, figure it out)

im honestly fine with that relationship. i dislike our fanbase as much as the opposing teams.

Advertisement
Back