Keep an eye on that Syracuse/VT game.

VT's MO under Beamer was that they would always drop one or two early and finish strong. We can be that second loss.
They also had a tendency of playing down to the level of their opponent, e.g., lose to James Madison but then roll us later in the season.

Advertisement
Just waiting on Chise vs. Jeepers.

That's about as exciting as Pop Warner vs NE Patriots.

Harvey Updyke vs anybody...don't you all get tired of humiliating him?

Actually, I was thinking of The University of Miami Cheerleaders vs. The Appalachian State University Honor Guard.

Your battle shots are predictable at this point. Chise goes back to the ole cvnt or cümrag routine and you go back to your version of an Autism Awareness campaign.

LOL at you putting the Living Legend in some sort of even battle with that no-game ****. Shame on you.

I live 45 minutes from Syracuse, and I know the team quite well; they are absolutely atrocious on defense and their offense is very inconsistent. I see your point though because this could turn into a trap game for Virginia Tech but I still dont think Cuse has enough to pull it out.

My commentary on this game has nothing to do with a straight scientific personnel battle. If that were the case, VT rolls by 28.

This is a classic look ahead game if there ever was one. And Babers is dangerous.

I was thinking that this may be a trap game but Syracuse's Defense can't do enough stops for me to pick them.
I think it will a 35-28 type game for the Hokies.

Just waiting on Chise vs. Jeepers.

That's about as exciting as Pop Warner vs NE Patriots.

Harvey Updyke vs anybody...don't you all get tired of humiliating him?

Actually, I was thinking of The University of Miami Cheerleaders vs. The Appalachian State University Honor Guard.

Your battle shots are predictable at this point. Chise goes back to the ole cvnt or cümrag routine and you go back to your version of an Autism Awareness campaign.

LOL at you putting the Living Legend in some sort of even battle with that no-game ****. Shame on you.

My bad... It was a slow night... I was just trying to get the entertainment going.

Advertisement
Cuse can't score, plays no defense, and fans still don't show up. Babers was a good hire but he has a LONG way to go.

VT rolls them

...Actually, I was thinking of The University of Miami Cheerleaders vs. The Appalachian State University Honor Guard.

I'll take your App St Honor Guard comment in jest.

Once.

I've no quarrel with you, you shouldn't have one with me.

I'm not in the habit of battling those with disabilities. It's cruel and untowards.

In point of fact, he is High Functioning Austistic. Just because I point that out isn't battling or arguing. It's just stating fact.

...Actually, I was thinking of The University of Miami Cheerleaders vs. The Appalachian State University Honor Guard.

I'll take your App St Honor Guard comment in jest.

Once.

I've no quarrel with you, you shouldn't have one with me.

I'm not in the habit of battling those with disabilities. It's cruel and untowards.

In point of fact, he is High Functioning Austistic. Just because I point that out isn't battling or arguing. It's just stating fact.

Are you for real? You're going to do me the favor of taking my post in jest...once? Well thank you very much Mr. Humanitarian. I particularly enjoy how you belittle Autism on the regular you little arrogant weasel.

I was being kind in not pouncing on you when you arrogantly compared yourself to battling [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] as Pop Warner vs. the Patriots, like you're the Belichik of that battle.

And I've seen your "I have no quarrel with you..." bullshît on here before. It's boring like you, inadequate fleabag. Why don't you spare me the benefit of your bullshît and suck my pinga judio you ****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
btw RVACane...

what "we" are you part of? Former Hurricanes player? UM alum?

Because if neither (highly likely...but open to remote possibility)...

psychology speaks volumes about you...

Live through others much do you Walter Mitty?

Get back up...I'm not done with you yet...c'mon...get back up...

... I particularly enjoy how you belittle Autism on the regular you little arrogant weasel...

Curious topics you choose to have a bleeding ****** over...

Show me once where I belittle autism...show me one...our HFA poster..just has a disability...it just is..point in fact...

but hey, where was your outrage when HFA belittes Wounded Warriors? You silence is concurrence.

Now take your tampon out, and put it your mouth...

OR...speak out on all things "offensive"...

Love Richmond this time of year...

... I particularly enjoy how you belittle Autism on the regular you little arrogant weasel...

Curious topics you choose to have a bleeding ****** over...

Show me once where I belittle autism...show me one...our HFA poster..just has a disability...it just is..point in fact...

but hey, where was your outrage when HFA belittes Wounded Warriors? You silence is concurrence.

Now take your tampon out, and put it your mouth...

OR...speak out on all things "offensive"...

Love Richmond this time of year...

Not even close on him referring to his haters as Wounded Warriors as opposed to your Autism campaign, snapperhead.

Stay away from Richmond.

...Stay away from Richmond.

Or what?

PS...Funny how you apologize for those that demean our Nation's (assuming you are a citizen) Wounded Warriors.

Speaks volumes. Take your faux outrage to your weekly ******* drum circle protest.

Advertisement
...Stay away from Richmond.

Or what?

PS...Funny how you apologize for those that demean our Nation's (assuming you are a citizen) Wounded Warriors.

Speaks volumes. Take your faux outrage to your weekly ******* drum circle protest.

Jeeperifraf, you've got a terrible combination of traits. You're not that bright and you are arrogant as ****.

PS: That's not a good thing.

PSS: Stay away from Richmond.

Advertisement
I live 45 minutes from Syracuse, and I know the team quite well; they are absolutely atrocious on defense and their offense is very inconsistent. I see your point though because this could turn into a trap game for Virginia Tech but I still dont think Cuse has enough to pull it out.

My commentary on this game has nothing to do with a straight scientific personnel battle. If that were the case, VT rolls by 28.

This is a classic look ahead game if there ever was one. And Babers is dangerous.

Im no dummy, so I would have found this line, but you brought it to my attention I guess a bit. Piled on Syracuse +21. haha. Easy easy money. Should have picked them moneyline at +1000.
To that one guy saying he doesnt mess with spreads and said VT rolls 99/100. I'm not so sure about that one.... Good trap game alert.

Advertisement
Back