Keep an eye on that Syracuse/VT game.

Advertisement
VT has a pretty easy schedule left minus UM and maybe GT. These two games are in Blacksburg. Truthfully I think we are the only thing standing in their way of a ACCCG birth. And you can bet your candy asses they will be loud next Thursday.

True. Could see VT having a letdown.

Would be great for us

No, it won't. Miami needs FSU & VT to be good every year. It makers beating them look good on our resume.

BS...FSU didn't need us being good to make the playoffs and NC game recently. If their resume said 0-12 we'd dominate them in recruiting.

All of those Sofl boyz wouldn't be there if they sucked.
Well they went undefeated.. But with one loss we need a solid resume. We have some issues to fix before talking about that stuff though

True. Could see VT having a letdown.

Would be great for us

No, it won't. Miami needs FSU & VT to be good every year. It makers beating them look good on our resume.

BS...FSU didn't need us being good to make the playoffs and NC game recently. If their resume said 0-12 we'd dominate them in recruiting.

All of those Sofl boyz wouldn't be there if they sucked.
Well they went undefeated.. But with one loss we need a solid resume. We have some issues to fix before talking about that stuff though

He did say every year, though.

Advertisement
... I'm saying Va Tech has a bunch of tough games left on their schedule.

Are we seeing the same remaining VT schedule? Who is a tough out for them besides Pitt? They match up fairly well against all their remaining opponents...their only loss in remaining ACC play could be our Canes...

And if our Canes O plays like it did against FSU...ugh...

Last edited:
VT executes...VT rolls...play this game x100...VT walks to victory at least x90...

I want to be wrong...don't believe I am...

You're always wrong. This clearly bolsters a Syracuse cover

Says the guy with High Functioning Autism...autismspeaks.org...autismtempertantrum.franchise

Didn't take you for the Idiot Savant variant...but maybe...how did your Miami-FSU prediction work out?

Fly Qantas Airlines much?

Qantas Airlines....Qantas Airlines...Qantas Airlines...franks and beans...franks and beans!!

Maybe a l'Orange covers the spread, maybe they don't. Regardless of how many points they lose to VT, it doesn't help our Canes ACCCD cause.

And to be clear...I was just speaking for a VT straight up victory...I don't dabble on the spreads...I should have better stated that in my original post...my bad...my bad

Last edited:
Advertisement
VT has a pretty easy schedule left minus UM and maybe GT. These two games are in Blacksburg. Truthfully I think we are the only thing standing in their way of a ACCCG birth. And you can bet your candy asses they will be loud next Thursday.

Nothing strike fear into opposing teams like that scary-*** key jingling thing they do on 3rd down. For real, the sound of 50,000 sets of keys jingling is like a ton of really ****ed off angels angrily getting their wings.

Just waiting on Chise vs. Jeepers.

That's about as exciting as Pop Warner vs NE Patriots.

Harvey Updyke vs anybody...don't you all get tired of humiliating him?

Actually, I was thinking of The University of Miami Cheerleaders vs. The Appalachian State University Honor Guard.

Your battle shots are predictable at this point. Chise goes back to the ole cvnt or cümrag routine and you go back to your version of an Autism Awareness campaign.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gonna be a huge test at lane stadium on a Thursday night. Right after our next big test in how we bounce back after the loss sat night.

I haven't watched a Syracuse game this year so I don't know much on them. VT has looked both good and bad so I'm not sure what to think about this one.

Syracuse can't stop anyone, but they can score points. I just don't see them having nearly enough defense to win this game.

I live 45 minutes from Syracuse, and I know the team quite well; they are absolutely atrocious on defense and their offense is very inconsistent. I see your point though because this could turn into a trap game for Virginia Tech but I still dont think Cuse has enough to pull it out.

Advertisement
doesn't matter what anyone does. just beat unc and v tech and your in the driver seat to win the coastal. a v tech loss would be nice though

VT's MO under Beamer was that they would always drop one or two early and finish strong. We can be that second loss.

Advertisement
Back