Keep an eye on that Syracuse/VT game.

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
Everyone's blowing smoke up VT's ***, and SU can put points on the board. VT will also be looking ahead to playing us at home on Thursday night and thinking they'll just walk through SU.

My computer's not ready to call the upset just yet, but keep a close eye on that game.

Advertisement
I like where your head is at. VT has always been a dysfunctional mess. They've just managed to be slightly less ****ed up than we are.

In the dome up at Syracuse. Best news for a Syracuse team that looks to score a lot of points

Gonna be a huge test at lane stadium on a Thursday night. Right after our next big test in how we bounce back after the loss sat night.

I haven't watched a Syracuse game this year so I don't know much on them. VT has looked both good and bad so I'm not sure what to think about this one.

Advertisement
They are 20.5 point under dogs. Louisville was only favored by 16 when they played in the dome last month. I love Syracuse to cover that spread.

They are 20.5 point under dogs. Louisville was only favored by 16 when they played in the dome last month. I love Syracuse to cover that spread.

I think Syracuse covers, but I think VT wins. Which we'd sorta prefer to add gravitas to our game? But since I've been a 'Canes fan paying attention for the last ten years, we probably want them to lose for Coastal insurance...

Everyone's blowing smoke up VT's ***, and SU can put points on the board. VT will also be looking ahead to playing us at home on Thursday night and thinking they'll just walk through SU.

My computer's not ready to call the upset just yet, but keep a close eye on that game.

I totally agree with you about Syracuse and that WR they have is the real deal but I'm really hoping Va tech wins and we beat North Carolina because it would be a match up against two top 25 teams on a Thursday night with everyone watching. And these are the games we need to win if we want some of those big time recruits to come here. Plus it gives Kaaya a chance to prove people like me wrong

Advertisement
Advertisement
VT executes...VT rolls...play this game x100...VT walks to victory at least x90...

I want to be wrong...don't believe I am...

Va Tech has to play @ Syracuse, @ Duke, @ Pitt & @ Notre Dame this season...

Plus, they still have Miami & GTech to play this year... IMO, our only real competition in the Coastal is UNC & Pitt.

And luckily for us, Pitt & UNC have two of the worst Defenses in the ACC.

Advertisement

Plus, they still have Miami & GTech to play this year... IMO, our only real competition in the Coastal is UNC & Pitt.

ND doesn't matter for the coastal

ND doesn't matter for the coastal
I'm not saying they do... I'm saying Va Tech has a bunch of tough games left on their schedule.

True. Could see VT having a letdown.

Would be great for us

No, it won't. Miami needs FSU & VT to be good every year. It makers beating them look good on our resume.

BS...FSU didn't need us being good to make the playoffs and NC game recently. If their resume said 0-12 we'd dominate them in recruiting.

All of those Sofl boyz wouldn't be there if they sucked.

Advertisement
Back