Keep an eye on that Syracuse/VT game.

Advertisement
...JeeperAssFace was wrong again...

It was so much fun dealing with food riots, burning tires, and a monkey with an affinity for yanking wires that hook this "room" we call home...oh what we do for the Nation...

ugh...

ok...eek on what I thought VT would do...definitely got that wrong...I'll own that one...

Now..back to reality...

name.one factual thing..other than VT...i have ever been wrong about? betcha u cant...well we know u cant...

how your prediction of Miami-FSU work out? ouch...

here is a fact...you continue to have the disability of.high functioning autism...and will.until the day u take your last breath...dont think stem cell therapy is quite gonna get you the help you need in yoir lifetime...

I digress...

how are your stims today? seem to.be flaring...use your words...use your words...

...Stay away from Richmond.

Guess who will be in Richmond in just a few when I catch a rotator? Oh the irony in life...

Just one guess...

Let me buy you a beer...I really...really promise not to hurt you...honest...

just a beer...c'mon ole pal!

what could possibly go wrong?

...Stay away from Richmond.

Guess who will be in Richmond in just a few when I catch a rotator? Oh the irony in life...

Just one guess...

Let me buy you a beer...I really...really promise not to hurt you...honest...

just a beer...c'mon ole pal!

what could possibly go wrong?

Great... There goes the neighborhood.

I do Tequila

Advertisement
Just waiting on Chise vs. Jeepers.

That's about as exciting as Pop Warner vs NE Patriots.

Harvey Updyke vs anybody...don't you all get tired of humiliating him?

Actually, I was thinking of The University of Miami Cheerleaders vs. The Appalachian State University Honor Guard.

Your battle shots are predictable at this point. Chise goes back to the ole cvnt or cümrag routine and you go back to your version of an Autism Awareness campaign.

LOL at you putting the Living Legend in some sort of even battle with that no-game ****. Shame on you.

Exactly...

Deepafcuck is probably the weirdest nerd on this **** site.

That guy has never seen a real set of labia in his life.

Do the nasty flaps of skins attached to the swampy snatches of your mom, wife (you probably aint married or she is 400lbs), and sister count?

BTW...they all.gotta shave...the 70s big bad bush look has passed...

Do the nasty flaps of skins attached to the swampy snatches of your mom, wife (you probably aint married or she is 400lbs), and sister count?

BTW...they all.gotta shave...the 70s big bad bush look has passed...

After you googled, Labia, this si the best you could come up with?

This is canned cream corn.

Lame af.

You've got "Flanders" written all over your posts.

Advertisement
Just waiting on Chise vs. Jeepers.

That's about as exciting as Pop Warner vs NE Patriots.

Harvey Updyke vs anybody...don't you all get tired of humiliating him?

Actually, I was thinking of The University of Miami Cheerleaders vs. The Appalachian State University Honor Guard.

Your battle shots are predictable at this point. Chise goes back to the ole cvnt or cümrag routine and you go back to your version of an Autism Awareness campaign.

LOL at you putting the Living Legend in some sort of even battle with that no-game ****. Shame on you.

Exactly...

Deepafcuck is probably the weirdest nerd on this **** site.

[MENTION=10677]Canezum5[/MENTION], Jeepers roundabout threatened me with bullet holes and then told me that tampons are a good fill for that. He's special. Now I see why Chise goes after him.

Last edited:

It was so much fun dealing with food riots, burning tires, and a monkey with an affinity for yanking wires that hook this "room" we call home...oh what we do for the Nation...

ugh...

ok...eek on what I thought VT would do...definitely got that wrong...I'll own that one...

Now..back to reality...

name.one factual thing..other than VT...i have ever been wrong about? betcha u cant...well we know u cant...

here is a fact...you continue to have the disability of.high functioning autism...and will.until the day u take your last breath...dont think stem cell therapy is quite gonna get you the help you need in yoir lifetime...

I digress...

how are your stims today? seem to.be flaring...use your words...use your words...

You act like you are the only one of us that has served.

Pro tip: You ain't son.

Get over yourself. You act like a bloody cooter plug and it's dishonorable to the rest of us.

Advertisement

ugh...

Now..back to reality...

I digress...

Get over yourself. You act like a bloody cooter plug and it's dishonorable to the rest of us.

God bless the United States of America and Cane Dynasty and everyone else who serves or has served.

Advertisement

ugh...

Now..back to reality...

I digress...

God bless the United States of America and Cane Dynasty and everyone else who serves or has served.

I'm not here looking for accolades. I just get irritated sometimes by chest puffers.

Maybe it's my ***** gout acting up.

ugh...

Now..back to reality...

I digress...

I'm not here looking for accolades. I just get irritated sometimes by chest puffers.

Maybe it's my ***** gout acting up.

I know. You're a great poster. It was killing me when you were betting your account on Butch. I didn't want to see you leave nor did I think you should've left. I'm glad your back. You and Franchise and others make this board great.

Advertisement
Back