Kareem Brown.....

Barrow said he's in a text he'd never come back until golden leaves. So stop saying you want barrow because until they fire golden he won't return. Kareem brown is a gamble we suck as a program we can't take gambles.

BS! Barrow would come back in a second if we had an appropriate opening for him.
He constantly spews bullsh*t just like he said walton wasnt coming here 2 weeks before signing day and that golden said he won't recruit players like him...

Advertisement
Players always want what they are familiar with. We have guys through out season say they want Golden and dorito, you want to still listen to them? Bring in somebody who can get them to the qb and if the D isnt working get it to work, someone like Palermo (not saying bring him in, I dont even know where he is but someone who gets results like him)

Advertisement
image.jpg

Without even talking about KP vs Kareem, the notion that anyone risks anything by joining Alfredo's staff has been weirdly disproven. If anything it seems to have bolstered the guys that left into much better jobs. Seems like the only people getting screwed by the mediocrity are the players while they're here and us.

Advertisement
Players always want what they are familiar with. We have guys through out season say they want Golden and dorito, you want to still listen to them? Bring in somebody who can get them to the qb and if the D isnt working get it to work, someone like Palermo (not saying bring him in, I dont even know where he is but someone who gets results like him)

Palermo was a great D Line coach, he made Calais Campbell into a star. Last year Palermo was at Pitt. Folden would never hire someone that capable. He will most likely go with Brown who really fits the scheme well, he was an overweight d lineman as a player so he can identify with all the overweight players from the U Fat program.

Advertisement
At any rate next coach will be an upgrade coaching and recruiting. Oh ****! I forgot we play a yielding defense so new coach won't matter.

For those that keep saying Kevin Patrick wouldn't coach under this staff.......,don't kid yourselves, he's currently employed by North Texas!

Advertisement
Kareem has been coaching under Jethro Franklin as grad assistant learning from Jethro an we have seen what results Jethro produced at Miami an by prioxy those same results are tied to Kareem Brown.

So I am sorry but it is time to bring in a seasoned professional like Kevin Patrick that has proved many times he can turn lemons (low rated recruits) in into "Lemonade" (all conference/All American/NFL PLayers).

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back