Kareem Brown.....

CaneQueTiger

Recruit
I think he could be our version of T Rob. He is a young guy that can relate to the kids, he played the position that he is coaching, he is from Miami, and he has NFL experience. #SignHimUp

Advertisement
Say it with me K-E-V-I-N P-A-T-R-I-C-K! Now repeat that 10 time every time you have though like again. KP should and will be our next DL coach.

An also Travaris Robinson had been an actual coach for several years at various different schools before he came to Florida.

Kevin Patrick is beyond proven as DL coach the only thing is would he risk everything by coming back coach for Golden, an I think his love for is that strong.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I think he could be our version of T Rob. He is a young guy that can relate to the kids, he played the position that he is coaching, he is from Miami, and he has NFL experience. #SignHimUp

My only issue with Kareem Brown is that, as a coach, he only knows the Golden way (except for one year at FIU). No Bueno.

Advertisement
Barrow said he's in a text he'd never come back until golden leaves. So stop saying you want barrow because until they fire golden he won't return. Kareem brown is a gamble we suck as a program we can't take gambles.

Advertisement
@F5_Jackson: .. We want and need Coach Kareem to be Our new Dline coach 💯💯💯💯
Djack lobbying for brown once again...

Advertisement
The players wanted Coker in 2001. JMO, but you don't let players pick coaches. Players need bosses, not pals.

@F5_Jackson: .. We want and need Coach Kareem to be Our new Dline coach ��������
Djack lobbying for brown once again...

The players don't know any better. If you have known about only spam your whole life up to this point metaphorically speaking and someone offers your a porter house steak from the Capital Grille or Morton's what do you think you are going to do? You will ask for the spam, because it is what you know, so forgive me if I don't follow the pleading of a redshirt freshman who has been playing football for only 2 years outside of pop warner.

I say Kevin Patrick or bust at this point an Golden knows he needs someone that can coach these kids quickly an for that he needs a proven technician type coach which Patrick is.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Barrow said he's in a text he'd never come back until golden leaves. So stop saying you want barrow because until they fire golden he won't return. Kareem brown is a gamble we suck as a program we can't take gambles.

BS! Barrow would come back in a second if we had an appropriate opening for him.

Advertisement
Back