Kareem Brown.....

Advertisement
Why not hire Jethros sister Jethrine?
jethrineed.png

Advertisement
Patrick would be retarded to jump on this sunken toxic wreckage and coach in a scheme and philosophy that runs counter to everything he's about and everything he's ever been associated with. It's a total non fit in every way imaginable.

Advertisement
Something happened with KP.

I don't know what it is, but something. To go from USF to North Texas, something is wrong

Advertisement
What is Kevin Patrick going to do exactly? Given the job to Kareem maybe he can be T-Rob for Dlineman. Our Dline will still play block Olinemen with Patrick or Brown.

The players want Kareem brown...

Who gives a fvck what the players want?

Larry Coker

Golden better listen to the players, if he want their respect back.

You still haven't figured this Gorlden guy out? Where you been the last 4+ years?

It is what it is brah, we both want him gone. But it ain't happening no time soon.

So enjoy your life, get out the house, I ain't no depressed **** like half of this board. I really don't give a **** who they hire, won't stop my vibe.

The truth is KB is a young hungry coach with something to prove. He'd probably be a great recruiter due to the fact that he can relate better with recruits, even the players are screaming for it. Yeah so the players wanted Coker, so what that was a completely different situation.. Coker would've been the head man and pushover that would've left the team how it was so they could win a championship. Back when I was playing on the D Line I wouldn't of been screaming for someone to be my position coach if I thought they were going to be a bad coach. I'm not saying for the players to decide every coaching vacancy we face but I don't think they'd be campaigning for someone this aggressively if they didn't think he could get the job done. For the record I also think Patrick would be a solid hire and hope Golden doesn't mess up this call because I'm hurting just like everyone else when it comes to his job here.

Advertisement
Barrow said he's in a text he'd never come back until golden leaves. So stop saying you want barrow because until they fire golden he won't return. Kareem brown is a gamble we suck as a program we can't take gambles.

BS! Barrow would come back in a second if we had an appropriate opening for him.

Dude I'm telling you what the man said are you calling him a liar?

I'm repeating his words he was paid like gag order to not say anything about what's going on. Ok so again call me on it if I'm wrong which I won't be. It's not an appropriate opening that's keeping him away lol.

But keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better
If he comes back before AL GOLDEN leaves I'll perma. Ban myself. Or the mods can bot said butch not trustworthy if he's hired again I'll permanently ban myself. NOW IF BARROW DOESN'T COME BACK WHILE AL IS THE COACH WILL EITHER OF YOU DELETE YOUR ACCOUNTS? OR IF BUTCH ISN'T HIRED.

Last edited:
Barrow said he's in a text he'd never come back until golden leaves. So stop saying you want barrow because until they fire golden he won't return. Kareem brown is a gamble we suck as a program we can't take gambles.

BS! Barrow would come back in a second if we had an appropriate opening for him.
He constantly spews bullsh*t just like he said walton wasnt coming here 2 weeks before signing day and that golden said he won't recruit players like him...

I didn't say Walton wasn't coming I said west virginia felt like they had a great chance at him. They felt like he was all theirs and after I said that where who were the two teams he was considering? Wasn't WVU one of them? Lol

He constantly spews bullsh*t just like he said walton wasnt coming here 2 weeks before signing day and that golden said he won't recruit players like him...

I didn't say Walton wasn't coming I said west virginia felt like they had a great chance at him. They felt like he was all theirs and after I said that where who were the two teams he was considering? Wasn't WVU one of them? Lol

I definitely remember you saying walton wasmt coming...

A poster on CS (can't remember who and too lazy to go look, my bad if you are on the board) came up with an interesting scenario. Get rid of Williams, move Hurlie to DB, Coach D takes over LB's and hire Brown DT coach and KP as OLB/DE coach. Doubt it would happen but that would be interesting.

Advertisement
Back