Kamren Kinchens announcing commitment TO MIAMUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If u follow recruiting and know the flow this kid is coming here as of right now. He's throwing the Auburn **** out there to create suspense.

I saw a retweet of a post he put up saying something along the lines of "decisions, decisions..." with the thinking emoji. Kid's mind is already made up and has been for some time

Advertisement
pope will benefit the most out of this new offense. Nesta kept getting hurt but hopefully he puts it together. Iveys had his moments.
Honestly your expectations are crazy. The only guy that might have balled somewhere else as a sophomore would be pope and that’s reach based on his sizing coming out of high school. Man y’all really be reaching.

I saw a retweet of a post he put up saying something along the lines of "decisions, decisions..." with the thinking emoji. Kid's mind is already made up and has been for some time
U mosat of the time can tell if its trolling or not, like I feel super comfortable with Kitchens but I feel total opposite with Williams. To me I compare it to if im an Auburn fan I know Kitchens is playing games thats the way I feel with Williams....there minds are made up already unless something drastic happens.

Advertisement
U mosat of the time can tell if its trolling or not, like I feel super comfortable with Kitchens but I feel total opposite with Williams. To me I compare it to if im an Auburn fan I know Kitchens is playing games thats the way I feel with Williams....there minds are made up already unless something drastic happens.

I don't think Williams has been playing games. It looked like UGA had him 1000% locked in, but he wants Miami to give him a reason to change his mind with a good season. Thats a reasonable ask. We win 10 and the coastal, and I think he's a Cane.

I don't think Williams has been playing games. It looked like UGA had him 1000% locked in, but he wants Miami to give him a reason to change his mind with a good season. Thats a reasonable ask. We win 10 and the coastal, and I think he's a Cane.
I for one heard from someone I trust that he got bags and it's no shot. I'm just relaying the msg but I felt that way before I got that info.....it just has that Tyrique Campbell feel.

The way some recruits carry themselves u just get that feeling it's a bag chasing recruit. But I get it

I for one heard from someone I trust that he got bags and it's no shot. I'm just relaying the msg but I felt that way before I got that info.....it just has that Tyrique Campbell feel.

The way some recruits carry themselves u just get that feeling it's a bag chasing recruit. But I get it

Bro, he is a 5 star that UGA wants. Of course he got bags. That's like saying water is wet.

Advertisement
Here's to the next 3 pages being dedicated to the merits of whether or not water is truly wet. Please tell me this Covid stuff is almost over.

If you spill paint on the floor, did you stain the floor or paint the floor? Or is it possible you did both? Is it only stained once it becomes permanent? Or is it impossible to stain a floor with paint because staining is a completely separate process using a different liquid?

Yes, I am in fact losing my mind during this quarantine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back