2023 Kamran James DL- Orlando

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How the **** was this kid under the radar? Not many cats his size that can move like that. Evaluate my ***! Get Mario, Samoan, Steele, Strong and a couple cheerleaders on this kid. He will be a 310lb DT in not time. Don't compare him to JHH because he already bigger and badder.
THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THAT HE PLAYS AT OLYMPIA THAT DOESNT HAVE THAT MUCH BIG TIME PROSPECTS.

HES GOING TO BE A STEAL FOR SOMEONE. tHAT SIZE AND ATHLETICISM ISNT GROWING ON TREES IN FLORIDA

THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THAT HE PLAYS AT OLYMPIA THAT DOESNT HAVE THAT MUCH BIG TIME PROSPECTS.

HES GOING TO BE A STEAL FOR SOMEONE. tHAT SIZE AND ATHLETICISM ISNT GROWING ON TREES IN FLORIDA
I believe it’s his first year here, I believe I heard he was an army kid or something like that. He was not on the team last year! It’s not his school, this is on him that no one knew him. Olympia, west orange and dp are in the same area, scouts walk those halls all the time.

Other thing he’s jizzle man’s starting center on the basketball and he plays with jizzle and ejs cousin on the football team. So if he has those kind of skills UM will know about him.

Advertisement
I believe it’s his first year here, I believe I heard he was an army kid or something like that. He was not on the team last year! It’s not his school, this is on him that no one knew him. Olympia, west orange and dp are in the same area, scouts walk those halls all the time.

Other thing he’s jizzle man’s starting center on the basketball and he plays with jizzle and ejs cousin on the football team. So if he has those kind of skills UM will know about him.
Naw he was there isnce 9th grade. He transferred out for basketball to Oak Ridge.....and now is transferring back in to Olympia.

My point exactly. He has the size and weight needed in the trenches plus he's fast for a DT. Certainly better prospect than Zane Durant on film.

if you read Ivins article on him, the kid's coach admits that he's been saying publicly for 8 years that his school doesn't ever have major school talent lol. so it's pretty easy to understand why he would fly under the radar. but honestly, if this kid was getting scouted by Bama last month and then showed up to an Under Armour camp and lit it on fire and is now being evaluated by every major program in the Southeast, I don't think you can really say he's under the radar anymore.

Alabama has also expressed interest.

"They came to the school [in January], which shocked me because usually we don't have anybody for them. And I have been saying that for the past eight years. We don't have Alabama kids," Gabriel said. "But when [the coach] came in, he wanted to know about this James kid and if he was really 6-6. So, when he saw him, he was like, 'Wow.' And then he was then like, 'Coach, that kid fits what we look for at Alabama. Big and long.'"

Advertisement
Naw he was there isnce 9th grade. He transferred out for basketball to Oak Ridge.....and now is transferring back in to Olympia.

It's weird. I wonder why Olympia isn't better (I know it is newer). If you draw a circlue around Olympia, the next closest high schools are West Orange, Ocoee, Apopka, Wekiva, Evans, Edgewater, Winter Park, Boone, and Oak Ridge (yes, I excluded the rich kids at Windermere). All of those schools have put kids in P5, even Windermere (I think that UVa transfer OL was from Windermere).

Not sure why Olympia isn't as competitive as all the rest, that is a motherfvcking football hotbed on the west side of Orlando.

That would be like over 12 DTs on the roster for a position that plays 5 on a normal rotation.
I think 10 is the right number personally, 2-3 redshirting at any one time leaves 7-8 guys to play, be a backup, be hurt, or eventually transfer out in a given season. at least one of those recruits from each cycle won't make it 4 years here so I think it sorts itself out. I'd like to see 18-20 DT+DE on the rooster every year.

Advertisement
Back