2023 Kamran James DL- Orlando

Advertisement
Kid is okay. Don’t see how he is a 4*. While Orlando does have high level talent, we seem to not have great Olineman. This kid should dominate every play, but I just don’t see it.

Advertisement
I don't be banking on a new coach losing to predict a recruiting class imploding. It's overrated talking point unless the HC job becomes uncertain. What games is gonna do though is give us real facts and performances to talk about. I think UF is gonna look awful.

Last edited:
I don't be banking on a new coach losing to predict a recruiting class imploding. It's overrated talking point unless the HC job becomes uncertain. What games is gonna do though is give us real facts and performances to talk about. I think UF is gonna loom awful.
Shannon had a top recruiting class coming off a 5 win season. Having a bad team may even be advantageous in certain situations because recruits will believe they have a greater chance to play as freshmen

Shannon had a top recruiting class coming off a 5 win season. Having a bad team may even be advantageous in certain situations because recruits will believe they have a greater chance to play as freshmen
Shannon's so-called Top rated class had absolutely no business being even Top 5.....And the results from ****ing off every Dade and Broward school not named MNW & BTW hurt us immeasurably moving foward.

Advertisement
Shannon's so-called Top rated class had absolutely no business being even Top 5.....And the results from ****ing off every Dade and Broward school not named MNW & BTW hurt us immeasurably moving foward.
Every Dade and Broward school will always be upset. I mean, he was getting kids from Dade and Broward when he was at Arkansas, UCF, UF, FSU, etc. That is overblown. However, that class shouldn’t have been number 1. Unfortunately, we didn’t know that then, but it was later proven to not be number1. But the poster is right, he pulled in the number 1 ranked class after 5 wins. We can still not control what we can control. The more we win consistently the more likely we are to get top rank talent.

The resulting politics, or the effectiveness of the recruits as college players, are irrelevant. The point is Shannon flipped the bad team narrative to his advantage in recruiting.

The resulting politics, or the effectiveness of the recruits as college players, are irrelevant. The point is Shannon flipped the bad team narrative to his advantage in recruiting.
He didn't flip ****....his evaluations and development were toilet water. His sidelines were in total disarray...ONLY reason he did anything recruiting wise, was that he was UMs 1st African American coach, which did wonders for him in Dade and rightfully so....but that's where it ends. He alienated a bunch of schools with his favoritism.

Advertisement
I was mostly just messing with you because of all those "n"s, lol. You dropped solid enough knowledge that I wasn't honestly worried about trolling or something stupid.

But for you and @colperm (and anyone else interested), here's the complete answer key.

1. Michael Irving (the CIS "g" that drives me crazy).
2. Practise (you got that one!)
3. DSJ a/k/a Dan Sileo Jr. (the greatest worst CIS troll to ever velcro them up).
4. "Roll," but I also would have accepted any number of GIFs related to rolling, bread rolls, or twerking (actually I may have given extra credit for that).
5. Kenneth, but we haven't heard from him in ages and I hope he's alright.... (you understood the abbreviation, though)!
@No_Fly_Zone thats a great quiz. Number 3 is a little tricky maybe because I am not 💯 sure the definition of a troll. Plus there are so many options one could use for that question.

Also number 4 got me. I thought we were going to get rolled ala Bama last year or Clemson 2015 ao I went with “have players been notified”.

Do @colperm and @FuriousStyles don’t feel bad. I got 3/5 as well. Don’t worry though D’s make degrees. At least I thinks so my dumbass joined the military so I could kick ***, shoot weapons, and most importantly not go to college…….or at least I thought 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 you want to rank up in the military your *** better be going to college and getting degrees in your downtime.

Hahahaha Yeah right! LOL

Please don't compare King to TVD.
Not comparing the two, im saying being a pre-season Heisman contender is meaningless. Last year's Heisman favorites were guys like Rattler, Slovis, and Howell. Two of em were in the transfer portal by season's end

He didn't flip ****....his evaluations and development were toilet water. His sidelines were in total disarray...ONLY reason he did anything recruiting wise, was that he was UMs 1st African American coach, which did wonders for him in Dade and rightfully so....but that's where it ends. He alienated a bunch of schools with his favoritism.
Like i previously said, the politics are irrelevant. The main point was a team can still attract highly recruited players while having a bad season. Smart recruiters will use it to their advantage by selling those players the potential for immediate playing time and being part of the group that turned the program around.

Advertisement
Not comparing the two, im saying being a pre-season Heisman contender is meaningless. Last year's Heisman favorites were guys like Rattler, Slovis, and Howell. Two of em were in the transfer portal by season's end
U have a point.

Facts I remember all his bs....he was so bad. His evals were trash ASF his coaching for a HC were bad. He couldn't handle the media and didn't recruit well at all. That number one class sh was a mirage it was a bad class. All u have to see is where those kids are now to know what they are. They got NFL coaching at the league and still were the same player they were at UM

Advertisement
Back