Kamari Stephens DT

If we werent so thin on numbers, I'd typically agree with you. This particular year I think you try to get as many as 5 DTs.
Totally agree. Kid is a take plus a Juco or Grad transfer. We have room and more importantly future need. DT an Oline are positions that kids develop late. I look for tools that can be developed.

Advertisement
Dt is a position that calls for just athleticism, u need to be a dog and he does not show that playing against them people at all. I dont csre if the other dude doesn't have offer I'm looking st the tape and seeing qualities that make a good d lineman, and that is quickness through the hole and the use of hands, 2 things the Jared does not show. Dont get me wrong hes very athletic. What's easier loosing 20lbs and putting on muscle or trying to teach explosiveness and the use of hands. I don't think you saw the other kids tape, he can straight book it for a kid at 314lb.
I said u haven’t seen he’s tape..send the link. I checked YouTube and 247

I’m all for under radar guys..when miller popped late last year on the scene I was all in..I just don’t see what u see In this kid. Other than the fact they he’s Norton’s lil bro lol

I already saw his tape and hes playing against some really small, not good people, no use of hands movement, no explosion through the hole, but he does move really well. The other dude for being 314lb can move pretty **** well too, then you put him under the college s&c and he becomes even quicker and moves even better. Forget it I like both, both have weakness and strength I just would like both.

I already saw his tape and hes playing against some really small, not good people, no use of hands movement, no explosion through the hole, but he does move really well. The other dude for being 314lb can move pretty **** well too, then you put him under the college s&c and he becomes even quicker and moves even better. Forget it I like both, both have weakness and strength I just would like both.
once again..have you seen Stephens tape? If so where is it? Can u share the link? Or is his tape classified

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’ve been solid on our last dt grad transfer not to get to off topic but you guys think there’s any possibility Tito gets drafted ?

u obviouslyy just looked at is 247 ranking and not his tape
No I just looked at his tape..there’s DTS up the street ffrom Miami id take b4 this kid..he has no offers. He is a 1 tech type Not a 3...non power 5 take..just my opinion tho

We’ve been solid on our last dt grad transfer not to get to off topic but you guys think there’s any possibility Tito gets drafted ?
There a chance. He was very solid this here. Late rounds but def priority FA. If he doesn’t get drafted he’ll get signed right after the draft. His athleticism if high level too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can’t even find Kamari Stephens tape..only thinking I saw is a camp HL..if u have the link send it.

SR year and if you scroll through the thread you will also see a post with JR year at Trinity Christian.

You know what here are his JR year Highlights when he played for Jacksonville Trinity Christian HS which is P5 factory.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back