Kamari Stephens DT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brock, I believe you, but I’m skeptical of Gus’ program. Hopefully the new S&C and Simpson will make him draft worthy.
I’m with you on this one he looked weak against savanah st when he play sparingly mind you there’s a lot of time to still improve for him in the S&C department I hope this new guy we got gets it

Advertisement
Miller has really reshaped his body since being at Miami, I think He’s going to be a player for us next year for sure. Currently I’m higher on him than any other dt we got not named Silvera and maybe ford
Bro, other than Bethel, who do we realistically have not named Nesta and Ford?

Three true freshmen coming in. Need a transfer at DT. At least a JUCO.
You missed my comment. Brock said that he was higher on Miller than any DT on the roster other than Nesta or Ford. My comment was, who else we got?
We have no deep depth!

You missed my comment. Brock said that he was higher on Miller than any DT on the roster other than Nesta or Ford. My comment was, who else we got?
We have no deep depth!

I knew where you were coming from. And you're right. Just pointing out the obvious.

Advertisement
Same situation as Jordan miller last year. Another Sandalwood DT that flew under the radar. 6’2 315 with a good burst. Currently not rated I believe but film looks legit. Possible fall back option here closing out the class?

https://247sports.com/Player/Kamari-Stephens-46058049/

http://www.hudl.com/profile/6582187/Kamari-Stephens

With all the schalorships we'll probably have open, that's a guy you offer one too, he could play either d-line or o-line, that's a reason alone in itself, plus he's from Florida, send this to coach diaz. Or better yet, the S&C coaches!

Our blueprint on the DLine is the Falcons. No true Nose Tackle. Quickness at the 1 technique. Nesta is a perfect fit.

Advertisement
Our blueprint on the DLine is the Falcons. No true Nose Tackle. Quickness at the 1 technique. Nesta is a perfect fit.

The falcons had on the D-Line Dontari Poe. I like a war daddy type up front playing the 1tech even if just for Running downs. Take up Doubles and let the 3 tech 1-1.

Advertisement
Back