Kamari Stephens DT

I agree if we talking about cats who will eventually contribute. Can’t deal with Corey Kings and earl Moore’s If you just want “bodies” Go get some preferred WO..
I'd like to see a transfer (or 2) that can contribute like Tito did. As for the Kings and Moores... process 'em out.

Advertisement
I'd like to see a transfer (or 2) that can contribute like Tito did. As for the Kings and Moores... process 'em out.
But then u repeatedly doing the same thing. But as far as Tito he made some money

I agree if we talking about cats who will eventually contribute. Can’t deal with Corey Kings and earl Moore’s If you just want “bodies” Go get some preferred WO..

Earl Moore was a legit recruit.

Corey King...you've got a point.

Advertisement
We have DTs committed RN. And miller took a RS. He’s not a need and would be a reach. So In reality we have 4 DTS who u can count towards this class. No reason to reach. If we take another it needs to be a juco or grad transfer

Stupidest thing... Bro if you have a decent body for a DT especially one whose most recent brother was pretty good and was a similar under the radar recruit who blossomed with S&C along with better technique... that’s a take all day

Stupidest thing... Bro if you have a decent body for a DT especially one whose most recent brother was pretty good and was a similar under the radar recruit who blossomed with S&C along with better technique... that’s a take all day
1st..Kendrick Norton was not a “under the radar recruit” . UGA was on him..FSU..UF..and Auburn. All those schools offered Kendrick out of HS as either a DT or OG. Idk where u got that from..2nd there are a lot of kids who are this kids size. You must’ve thought joe brown and Corey king was going to kill it here based on their size..this kid is listed 6”2 315 looks closer to a 6”0. He is not close to his brother as a prospect and has zero offers even tho he was on the circuit as far as camps. It’s more than physical measurables. If it was about that then Ryan Mayes is a all American

Hopefully Diaz knows how to process kids out. Take 5 DTs and get rid of the bums after a year or 2. Stay as close to 85 as possible and cut the fat every offseason.

Advertisement
He’s a take then. He can develop like his older bro you’ll have a good player. I think u take a flyer on em and sign his as up

So who do yall think is better, this dude or Jared Harrison hunte. Personally I like this dude better.

Advertisement
So who do yall think is better, this dude or Jared Harrison hunte. Personally I like this dude better.
Hunte..and it’s not close. Basketball background, size, legit athlete. This kid is just big. I don’t see explosion that translates. Just my opinion tho

Hunte..and it’s not close. Basketball background, size, legit athlete. This kid is just big. I don’t see explosion that translates. Just my opinion tho
Stephens is definitely more quick than Hunte. Hunte doe not explode through the hole, and for stephens being 314 he is super quick. Stephens has better technique too, such has the hand moves at the line and all that other stuff. Hunte just has the size over him and plays against some ****** competition.

Advertisement
Stephens is definitely more quick than Hunte. Hunte doe not explode through the hole, and for stephens being 314 he is super quick. Stephens has better technique too, such has the hand moves at the line and all that other stuff. Hunte just has the size over him and plays against some ****** competition.
idc about comp. his athleticism popped. 6-4. 280-290 plays TE and balls.

Ppl his size not supposed to move like that. Same mold as RJ. Rj played RB in HS

Other young cat has zero offers listed..zero. He was on the camp scene. He is in no way the better prospect

Ppl his size not supposed to move like that. Same mold as RJ. Rj played RB in HS

Other young cat has zero offers listed..zero. He was on the camp scene. He is in no way the better prospect

Can’t even find Kamari Stephens tape..only thinking I saw is a camp HL..if u have the link send it.

Sign the guy from UCLA and the one dude from NY and I’ll be happy with the DT’s

Dt is a position that calls for just athleticism, u need to be a dog and he does not show that playing against them people at all. I dont csre if the other dude doesn't have offer I'm looking st the tape and seeing qualities that make a good d lineman, and that is quickness through the hole and the use of hands, 2 things the Jared does not show. Dont get me wrong hes very athletic. What's easier loosing 20lbs and putting on muscle or trying to teach explosiveness and the use of hands. I don't think you saw the other kids tape, he can straight book it for a kid at 314lb.

Advertisement
Back