Kamalu

Advertisement
I have watched the game twice and I did not see him in the game.

Curious: how many series did Wheeler get at Center? I saw him in there pretty early.

Did not see him much, but one thing Is for sure McDermott had a tough game.

McDermott got worked like a rented mule. Dude got OWNED. So did much of the rest of the line. I was quite disappointed by the OL play to be quite honest. At some point, we are going to have to have a discussion about Kehoe. The OL should be a strength of this team. We have some HUGE guys, with a ton of experience. They should be steam rolling people out there, and while I understand UF's front 4 are among the best in the country, we shouldnt have been getting pushed around as bad as we were.

Easley will be a first round draft pick as a 3-4 defensive end. The kid is big and strong and has an extremely quickly first and second step. Miami had Florida out of synch going no huddle, but Florida made very nice adjustments by committing to stop the run. They moved the linebackers up and they also walked Maye up as well. I thought they're was no symmetry in the play calling after the 1st quarter. Miami has to get the tight ends more involved. Tight end dig and seam were there for the taking. Miami never ran screen which was there as well. Miami has to run crossing patterns, which they don't do much of. Coley needed to take what Florida was giving him.

UF's DL is elite, but we got worked over so bad physically it was startling. If you put us in all black jerseys with no names, I would have thought that OL was from Marshall or a similar school. They were BODIED.

Agree that this is probably the toughest D we will face, but we do have to mix it up some more. Hopefully Golden and Coley get together on that - wish Fisch was still here - a couple of trick plays might have slowed down the Gator D. Jedd had them working on a trick play every week.

Jedd Walsh tore everyone up last year.

Advertisement
I have watched the game twice and I did not see him in the game.

Curious: how many series did Wheeler get at Center? I saw him in there pretty early.

McDermott got worked like a rented mule. Dude got OWNED. So did much of the rest of the line. I was quite disappointed by the OL play to be quite honest. At some point, we are going to have to have a discussion about Kehoe. The OL should be a strength of this team. We have some HUGE guys, with a ton of experience. They should be steam rolling people out there, and while I understand UF's front 4 are among the best in the country, we shouldnt have been getting pushed around as bad as we were.

Easley will be a first round draft pick as a 3-4 defensive end. The kid is big and strong and has an extremely quickly first and second step. Miami had Florida out of synch going no huddle, but Florida made very nice adjustments by committing to stop the run. They moved the linebackers up and they also walked Maye up as well. I thought they're was no symmetry in the play calling after the 1st quarter. Miami has to get the tight ends more involved. Tight end dig and seam were there for the taking. Miami never ran screen which was there as well. Miami has to run crossing patterns, which they don't do much of. Coley needed to take what Florida was giving him.

I saw Duke standing alone by himself multiple times for dump off passes that would have gained 10+ yards. Nobody near him. But Morris didn't check it down to him despite having adequate time to do so. That's on Morris.

I saw Duke standing alone by himself multiple times for dump off passes that would have gained 10+ yards. Nobody near him. But Morris didn't check it down to him despite having adequate time to do so. That's on Morris.

He had Cleveland coming on a crossing pattern and he was wide open. He threw to the out pattern that was covered. Even on the last scoring drive when he ran play action he had the full back wide open and was looking right at him and then settled on Cleveland in the back of the end zone. Thank goodness it was a pass interference penalty.

The only other front 4 we will see that is in the same league as UF is unfortunately FSU. But Easley is everything we thought he would be. But we lived to fight another day. That's all that matters.

FSU's front 4 isn't in that league.

I know it was one game but FSU's front looked terrible against Pitt. I've always thought Jernigan was good but noone on that line had any explosion like we are used to seeing at FSU.

Advertisement
Back