Kamalu

Advertisement
I cannot believe Renfrow was a JAG at Virginia after watching him the last two weeks. The dude is no slouch.

Advertisement
Thanks

DyCane...I agree with you about Renfrow.

It's too bad Renfrow and Gilbert only have one season to play, but I'm pumped to see how this defense progresses and matures throughout the season.

Advertisement
Gilbert and Renfrow were HUGE additions to this team. Possibly the two single biggest additions that led to our win. Those guys provided the depth, which along with a healthy Porter, Robinson, Chick, Shayon, made a 180 degree change from last seasons struggles. If we can keep these guys healthy, this defense is going to be the best we have had in years.

Advertisement
I have watched the game twice and I did not see him in the game.

Curious: how many series did Wheeler get at Center? I saw him in there pretty early.

Did not see him much, but one thing Is for sure McDermott had a tough game.

McDermott got worked like a rented mule. Dude got OWNED. So did much of the rest of the line. I was quite disappointed by the OL play to be quite honest. At some point, we are going to have to have a discussion about Kehoe. The OL should be a strength of this team. We have some HUGE guys, with a ton of experience. They should be steam rolling people out there, and while I understand UF's front 4 are among the best in the country, we shouldnt have been getting pushed around as bad as we were.

easley owned mcdermott most of the game

Very true but to mcdermotts defense, most everyone else who plays Easley this year will get owned too

He's the best player I've seen in college football this year. That dude is a beast. He plays like a rabid dog every single play. McDermott had no chance.

Feast or famine DT...quick, but overrated. Good for what they want him to do, but if he doesn't get off first he's toast...too small to hold up at the point.

Advertisement
The only other front 4 we will see that is in the same league as UF is unfortunately FSU. But Easley is everything we thought he would be. But we lived to fight another day. That's all that matters.

I have watched the game twice and I did not see him in the game.

Curious: how many series did Wheeler get at Center? I saw him in there pretty early.

Did not see him much, but one thing Is for sure McDermott had a tough game.

McDermott got worked like a rented mule. Dude got OWNED. So did much of the rest of the line. I was quite disappointed by the OL play to be quite honest. At some point, we are going to have to have a discussion about Kehoe. The OL should be a strength of this team. We have some HUGE guys, with a ton of experience. They should be steam rolling people out there, and while I understand UF's front 4 are among the best in the country, we shouldnt have been getting pushed around as bad as we were.

Hard to block 7-8 guys when they know what you are going to run...it wasn't all on the oline.

Don't think Kamalu got a snap against UF. Which is surprising because he played a lot against FAU and I thought he did well. He will likely get worked more into the lineup these next few weeks and have to earn his spot in the rotation. I think and hope he will. Kamalu being a player will be big for our DL moving forward as he is only a RS So

Advertisement
Back