Kam & LTIII - Latest ESPN Mock Draft

Advertisement
1. The answer to your first question is Cway.
2. Did you watch the Clemson game? Specifically the first half when LT got run through like a pledge at the SDT suite in the Panhellenic Building. I don't disagree that he will be chosen in the first 2-3 rounds, but the second half of your statement regarding how good he is sure had me scratching my head. Guys who lack motors typically don't get a second contract unless they're a high profile pick and that's even a stretch. That doesn't mean I wish him poorly - I hope I am wrong about him. Everything about him since he was a recruit reminds me of Marvin Austin.

I see Cway as less a mope than a gateway drug to mopiness. Some of his posts are hilarious. Most are just snarky.

But then he posts stuff like "90% of this thread is I trust _____, without actual analysis. Will certainly be an interesting thread to revisit." in a discussion about a OT commit with freak athletic traits. He doesn't outright disagree with a Mario/Mirabal projection of an OT. But he is intentional in questioning it so as to invite other mopes to post. I find that negativity to be draining for sure. I still think the outright mopes are much worse.

I see the flaws in LT's game that you point out. I just think he's been working on overcoming them and that he has enough talent to get there. I also hope you are wrong.

I see Cway as less a mope than a gateway drug to mopiness. Some of his posts are hilarious. Most are just snarky.

But then he posts stuff like "90% of this thread is I trust _____, without actual analysis. Will certainly be an interesting thread to revisit." in a discussion about a OT commit with freak athletic traits. He doesn't outright disagree with a Mario/Mirabal projection of an OT. But he is intentional in questioning it so as to invite other mopes to post. I find that negativity to be draining for sure. I still think the outright mopes are much worse.

I see the flaws in LT's game that you point out. I just think he's been working on overcoming them and that he has enough talent to get there. I also hope you are wrong.
Call it whatever you like. Everytime a 3* OL commits their is a barrage of I trust _____ as a shield. It's a strange behavior, I have withheld judgement on our evals but in 3 classes we will likely have had 2 starters signed by Mario. If LG portal plans fall apart maybe we get a 3rd. Idk what people are trying to prove with the sentiment I'd like to see how these big fellas develop a little first.

Call it whatever you like. Everytime a 3* OL commits their is a barrage of I trust _____ as a shield. It's a strange behavior, I have withheld judgement on our evals but in 3 classes we will likely have had 2 starters signed by Mario. If LG portal plans fall apart maybe we get a 3rd. Idk what people are trying to prove with the sentiment I'd like to see how these big fellas develop a little first.

He only signed Coop and McCoy in 2022. One is a starter, one is a key contributor. He then signed Francis, Samson, Kinsler, Tripp and Tinilau in 2023. Francis is already a starter and Samson was becoming a key contributor prior to injury ... as true freshmen. I'm not sure what you want of the coaches here. He got Bell and Carpenter because he knew some of these young guys need 2-3 years to be ready for P4 line combat.

We're going to have a wave of NFL OL draftees every year going forward. This year its Cohen and Lee. Rivers is next, maybe Coop leaves too. Then the 5 stars. Mario will rinse and repeat.

He only signed Coop and McCoy in 2022. One is a starter, one is a key contributor. He then signed Francis, Samson, Kinsler, Tripp and Tinilau in 2023. Francis is already a starter and Samson was becoming a key contributor prior to injury ... as true freshmen. I'm not sure what you want of the coaches here. He got Bell and Carpenter because he knew some of these young guys need 2-3 years to be ready for P4 line combat.
I want analysis of the players. I don't know anything about this kid so I came to the thread looking for some pros/cons. Yes, development takes time, so what are we trusting at this point other than the ability to acquire large humans?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love cam but man, there is a lot of bad film that cost us TD's this year
A lot?!
1708685308409.gif

We’ll just have to agree to disagree on that.

I love cam but man, there is a lot of bad film that cost us TD's this year
I’d say there’s a lot more bad film on JW. I think the Kam hate was way overblown last season. I think our fanbase expected him to be Ed Reed after being named an AA, which he wasn’t going to live up to. Kam was a baller here and will do well in the league.

Leonard Taylor's time at Miami make Nesta Silvera and Kendrick Norton look like 1st team All ACC players. LT put forth such little effort at Miami, laughable that any team drafts this dude before round 7 if at all. He literally did nothing in a Miami uniform.
LT , they mentioned that the reason he had a bad year was he was plying close to center.
So moving LT out he came utilize his technique LMAO , yep it will be much easier in the NFL for LT to move out a little bit from the nose in the NFL.

I guess it’s a breeze playing the gap between G and T in the NFL PLEASE PLEASE 🙏.

Who tells these kids such blow , LT is NOT NFL READY.

Restrepo is NFL ready and he’s staying , smart man and will pay HUGE dividends for himself and team.

Advertisement
It be amazing how our fanbase
changes it's tune after Memnon gives his opinion on something🤣

I mean the very next post dude says the same thing he says. Just a shorter version

LT , they mentioned that the reason he had a bad year was he was plying close to center.
So moving LT out he came utilize his technique LMAO , yep it will be much easier in the NFL for LT to move out a little bit from the nose in the NFL.

I guess it’s a breeze playing the gap between G and T in the NFL PLEASE PLEASE 🙏.

Who tells these kids such blow , LT is NOT NFL READY.

Restrepo is NFL ready and he’s staying , smart man and will pay HUGE dividends for himself and team.
I have the same discussion in multiple threads. Assignment matters. Noone would argue that Wilfork wasn't one of the best DT in Miami history. In 13 years in the NFL he had a total of 16 sacks and it wasn't because he wasnt trying. I am not saying LT is Wilfork,

Advertisement
I have the same discussion in multiple threads. Assignment matters. Noone would argue that Wilfork wasn't one of the best DT in Miami history. In 13 years in the NFL he had a total of 16 sacks and it wasn't because he wasnt trying. I am not saying LT is Wilfork,
Great point in Wilfork 🙌

His job was to CLOG he demanded double team minimum as to keep MLB to run free and feed unrestricted.
I they didn’t the the Fork would feed and cause havoc.

Clog and not making a single tackle was his responsibility.

Wilfork was fierce and physically and strong beyond imagination and hated lifting weights LOLOL just ate LOLOL.

One of the kindest friendliest human beings ever, till GAMEDAY .

Loved this MONSTER BEAR once in a lifetime BEAST

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back