Kam & LTIII - Latest ESPN Mock Draft

Advertisement
LT playing for Ryans?

That would be the best fit for him. Upfield scheme and the guy knows how to motivate and extract the most out of a player.

LT needs a consistency in the motor department.
One thing I’ve noticed from many highly touted sfl dlinemen. They don’t have the motor… kancey had a lot to prove, he’s got that motor but he wasn’t touted like lt

One thing I’ve noticed from many highly touted sfl dlinemen. They don’t have the motor… kancey had a lot to prove, he’s got that motor but he wasn’t touted like lt

Motor at 320lbs is relative, right?

My intent was to rip LT, but to say his best landing spot is in a place like HOU.

Advertisement
Thanks for bringing that link. Bring it back in 3 more years you miserable mope.

You may not agree with the term “bust,” but his career at UM was severely underwhelming.
Happy Saturday Night Live GIF

Are you employed? I can't figure out any other way that you can be so quick to reply early to every thread and reply to comments so fast other than you being unemployed. Given your over the top snarkiness coupled with your charming arrogance, it's certainly not a stretch to question if you are....or, more likely, are not.

Have a nice day Cway. Bless your heart.

K

Advertisement
I have visceral disgust of the mopiness on this site. What fan lives life so miserably or takes such great pleasure in others’ misery?

Anyway, LT was asked to plug the middle this past season and he did a very good job in my opinion. NGs just don’t get the stats the interior rushers get. He deserves a R2-3 draft and I personally think he’ll stick to a second contract. Not sure he’ll ever be all pro. But the guy is **** good. If Darrell Jackson had stuck with the Canes LT’s 2023 stats would have been excellent IMO.

Are you employed? I can't figure out any other way that you can be so quick to reply early to every thread and reply to comments so fast other than you being unemployed. Given your over the top snarkiness coupled with your charming arrogance, it's certainly not a stretch to question if you are....or, more likely, are not.

Have a nice day Cway. Bless your heart.
K

Advertisement
Seems a little low for both, but those would be great landing spots.
LT has never shown to be a R1 DT. Love the kid was good here but u have to be dominant to be a R1 DT. Kam just isn’t the freak there that goes R1 as a safety or at least as of rn if he runs a 4.4 he will make the case for R1 but he’s gotta be 4.4

LT has never shown to be a R1 DT. Love the kid was good here but u have to be dominant to be a R1 DT. Kam just isn’t the freak there that goes R1 as a safety or at least as of rn if he runs a 4.4 he will make the case for R1 but he’s gotta be 4.4
I never said both or either should be first round picks but in a draft with weak a safety class and a weak DT class I think both get selected before the last 4 picks in the second round. The combine will factor into that.

I never said both or either should be first round picks but in a draft with weak a safety class and a weak DT class I think both get selected before the last 4 picks in the second round. The combine will factor into that.
I agree was just saying. Combine will be biggest factor for Kam. LT idk if it’ll hold much weight unless he blows the 40 up. I just think Lt has more bad tape then good tape to get there that’s all

Advertisement
I have visceral disgust of the mopiness on this site. What fan lives life so miserably or takes such great pleasure in others’ misery?

Anyway, LT was asked to plug the middle this past season and he did a very good job in my opinion. NGs just don’t get the stats the interior rushers get. He deserves a R2-3 draft and I personally think he’ll stick to a second contract. Not sure he’ll ever be all pro. But the guy is **** good. If Darrell Jackson had stuck with the Canes LT’s 2023 stats would have been excellent IMO.
1. The answer to your first question is Cway.
2. Did you watch the Clemson game? Specifically the first half when LT got run through like a pledge at the SDT suite in the Panhellenic Building. I don't disagree that he will be chosen in the first 2-3 rounds, but the second half of your statement regarding how good he is sure had me scratching my head. Guys who lack motors typically don't get a second contract unless they're a high profile pick and that's even a stretch. That doesn't mean I wish him poorly - I hope I am wrong about him. Everything about him since he was a recruit reminds me of Marvin Austin.

Advertisement
Back