Kam & LTIII - Latest ESPN Mock Draft

Advertisement

now that I have watched this clip numerous times, Kinchens does his job attacking the RT as a spiller. LBs were so slow to read and react they were actually reached blocked. If JD doesn't make an unbelievable play that run was gonna hit to the sideline.

Kitchens was very good here. Did he blow some coverages? Yes. Did he take some gambles? Yes. But overall the dude was good. Probably gone have to gamble a lil less in the nfl but I think with good coaching he will be fine

Advertisement
Kitchens was very good here. Did he blow some coverages? Yes. Did he take some gambles? Yes. But overall the dude was good. Probably gone have to gamble a lil less in the nfl but I think with good coaching he will be fine
agree. wished he stayed to fix those mistakes esp with the team we have now and want to take miami to the play offs and try to win a natty

Advertisement
I think LT’s agent is rap music agent, I not sure LT got the right agent to get NFL talent advice from .

Probably that attorney from Seinfeld show .

Probably this rap music agent was the only one left to say YEAH DOG let’s NFL this sign here BRAH let’s get our LECHE on .

Not good

I think LT’s agent is rap music agent, I not sure LT got the right agent to get NFL talent advice from .

Probably that attorney from Seinfeld show .

Probably this rap music agent was the only one left to say YEAH DOG let’s NFL this sign here BRAH let’s get our LECHE on .

Not good
He is with lil Wayne sports agency and they have quinnen Williams too so they might know a lil something about big time DTs

Advertisement
You might have better luck asking an empty coffee cup why it's an empty coffee cup... LOL!!!
1708808132624.gif

If we want to be honest Kam probably shouldn’t have played as much this year bc of the concussion. I am not sure he was fully healthy. How many games did we watch after a tackle he looked like he was shaking the cobwebs out?? Ijs

Advertisement
Many CIS members will feel bad for FSU players that plunge on draft day, because they want FSU undefeated when we play them, and for "the rivalry to be strong."

Good morning. Great point.

Referenced CIS members also like to sit on chairs and film their significant others being spit roasted by strangers. You know, "to keep the relationship strong."

He is with lil Wayne sports agency and they have quinnen Williams too so they might know a lil something about big time DTs
No they don't. Quinnen is with red (klutch) he been left Wayne. The only person who knew they **** over there left and joined klutch few years back.(which is why quinnen left).

Oh ok I didn’t know he left I knew he was with them at one point
Yeah he was with them for like a year and a half. Nicole left them somewhere in 20 or maybe 21 and since quinnen couldn't get no momentum on his deal he left with her at the same time. Red took him over though and got him his current deal. He's good people.

Advertisement
Back