Kam and JW are apparently leaving

Advertisement
#1 safety prospect. Must be a horrible year for safeties.

Maybe he'll get coached up in the NFL to quit trying to play hero ball.
This is like when a guy marries a good looking girl and after being with her everyday starts to take her for granted and only focuses on her flaws, forgetting all the good she does. Failing to realize there are other guys out there that would drink her bath water lol

I've heard this before , I remember people saying similar things about Quarterman and were just now seeing solid linebacker play
UM fans are hyper critical every year. They want them to be HOF at 18 😂. I remember being confused when people bashed Jaelan Phillips to hype up Greg Rousseau. I was like can't they both be great 😭

Advertisement
I would like to see JW end up with the Ravens. He plays with a mean streak which Baltimore defenses are known for and I could see them being one of the teams interested in him. They have Geno Stone who’s really friggin good, and so is Hamilton, but he could pay his dues and learn from one of the best.

I Guess If You Say So GIF

#1 safety prospect. Must be a horrible year for safeties.

Maybe he'll get coached up in the NFL to quit trying to play hero ball.

Don’t think he will end up the first safety taken but really will come down to scheme fits for who threw 1st one off the board is. Dallas would be a good fit for KK.

Advertisement
Both JW and KK were good program ambassadors and gave it their all, playing multiple games hurt.

Looking forward to see how it plays out for both in the NFL.
KK will be a good free safety if he stops staring towards the LOS and just plays his position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
JW does not have good film. His only hope to be drafted high is running sub 4.6.
NFL General Managers are total measurable whores & 6'5" safety's that can cover don't grow on trees.

He is potentially a massive asset at the next level. He'll be drafted early

Kam has a late round 2 - early round 3 grade (could go higher and probably will because his interview process should go well)

James Williams- 4th/5th round (all fit related with him)
James might as well come back. He could get 200 -350k just by staying for another year.

Scouts actually think it could be opposite. Have had multiple tell me they believe he might be a high 4.6-low4.7 guy which would hurt him big time

They need to either see him run well enough to put that to rest, or they need him to gain 15-20 pounds.
Lol cut it out. You better then that Pete, and they loving lil bro can’t wait for him to announce his decision

Advertisement
Back