Kaleb Boateng

Take him as a PWO, sure. But I actually liked the HS films of Milo and Dykstra better than those highlights.

Boateng finishes well. But he's lacking in a lot of areas. No compelling speed, acceleration or power. And he stands up straight too quickly except when pulling, so doesn't get the leverage to hold the LOS against stronger defenders. We need to do better than this.

you know what fixes that.......coaching.

Give me a Big kid with a mean streak and is smart out of HS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean what are we doing here? What the **** is wrong with our coaches?

Obviously setting up the “fire drill” recruiting strategy for this kid.
You know.....where we strike out on all the other “targets” and offer him on signing day.

We return 10 olinemen. We don't even have a true 2 deep at all positions on the line. At some point you need bodies. Give me a kid who wants to be there and will work his *** off over nothing. We are an injury away from Donaldson back at tackle basically.

That’s the thing right there...”over nothing”
It’s not like we are full.....we have zero commitments on the OL

Advertisement
You haven't been critical of the staff because you drunk the Kool-aid.

The majority of the criticism the staff has gotten this year has been justified, the only reason why people don't think so is because they worship Richt & refuse to look at what the issues are with this team.

It's not just on the field failures, it's complete mismanagement of the locker room & continuously dropping the ball in recruiting by foolishly believing they lead with every recruit only to be left scrambling in the 25th hour dishing out late offers that should've been made months ago.

Miami is not Bama, Oh St, or Clemson, we're not in a position to be too snooty with offers, even if they're not high on a player in the Spring you still offer him & let the prospect feel like you're evaluating him. Then you keep in contact with him throughout the year just in case the targets you have higher on the board at the same position flake out or go elsewhere.

This sh*t ain't quantum physics, they make it much harder than it should be.

So you want Coach Richt to recruit for Miami like this is USF... but at the same time you whine about not being “elite” ???

lol at the drinking the Kool aid and worship Richt comment as well... it makes no sense in reality but to the anti Richt crowd its the gospel.

So you want Coach Richt to recruit for Miami like this is USF... but at the same time you whine about not being “elite” ???

lol at the drinking the Kool aid and worship Richt comment as well... it makes no sense in reality but to the anti Richt crowd its the gospel.
image.gif

You're telegraphing your punches, try again.

Kid is begging for an offer....our OL COACH is in......NICEVILLE.

Grab 2 local kids in Boateng, Maurice Smith....and go in on Juco /Grad Transfers to bring in atleast 5 ol this class.

Funny thing is the kid their trying to flip from Miss State...hit Kingley with a "Congrats BRO" on his flip from us to Uf. He is not even a lay up.

I cant/dont see how a staff can be so terrible this go around/class with OL and Qb recruiting.
Kid has Feliciano-like motivation to come here and ball out

Advertisement
It’s a shame we don’t offer these kids and then when things like the 2 OL decommitting it’s scramble mode to find replacements bull**** if they do the right thing which is KEEP in contact with EVERYONE we won’t be in this predicament a month before signing day

Advertisement
So let me get this straight. Bama is gonna sign 6 4-5 star o-line this class alone. Sure. So you guys are gonna tell me there isn't a possible grad transfer candidate on that team that got passed up by an evan neal or wright superstar. We gotta knock on all doors here

Maybe the staff doesn’t like their evaluation of Boateng? But is he that much worse than the zero OL recruits we currently have? We just need some **** bodies at this point.
Hearing they view him as a guard. Dont need more of those. Only going after tackles and a center.

Hearing they view him as a guard. Dont need more of those. Only going after tackles and a center.

That’s makes sense. But I’d take anything at this point. Scaife was in the same boat last year and ended up being our starting RT. So I would think he’s at least worth a look.

Advertisement
Back