Kaleb Boateng

Doesnt mean ****. Clemson's O line recruiting is crap right now. As bad as ours. They have 1 3 star guard committed and thats it.

Advertisement
Ok I guess you guys keep ignoring my post about UM reaching out to him and offering him last week. He politely turned the offer down. I’m no insider or any of that other stuff but I know the family personally. I was told last night that Clemson was the pick .

He begged for an offer earlier and we told him to F him, so I can't blame him for doing the same

Advertisement
Perfect example of people playing the result. Posters on here were thumbing their noses at him bc he was a 3 star and who offered him and blah blah blah. Now that he commits to Clemson, he's this huge miss. Make your mind up.

Good for the kid, but enjoy your day and the school you signed with and not the school(s) you didn't sign with.

Ok I guess you guys keep ignoring my post about UM reaching out to him and offering him last week. He politely turned the offer down. I’m no insider or any of that other stuff but I know the family personally. I was told last night that Clemson was the pick .

Thanks for sharing the info. Do you know why he didn’t visit Miami?

It’s hard for me to understand why Kaleb wouldn’t visit Miami after publicly stating he wanted an offer. He got that offer before the Clemson one, if they just offered on Friday. It makes me think that Miami half heartedly pursued him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks for sharing the info. Do you know why he didn’t visit Miami?

It’s hard for me to understand why Kaleb wouldn’t visit Miami after publicly stating he wanted an offer. He got that offer before the Clemson one, if they just offered on Friday. It makes me think that Miami half heartedly pursued him
His tune had changed of late towards UM. He said there’s always too much controversy surrounding UM. I could get a better explanation for that reasoning. I know he was hurt and bothered by the lack of attention. That wasn’t just from us but from Maryland who lead for him up until the coaching change. Once Locksley took over they cutoff communication.

you goofs will come back in and side with any kid that UM doesn't offer or slow plays. That's what recruiting is boys...evaluate the decision in a couple years.

There could be some d3 type lineman in Dade, but man if he or his coach start crying on twitter about not being offered, you guys jump onboard immediately.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back