Kaleb Boateng

You haven't been critical of the staff because you drunk the Kool-aid.

The majority of the criticism the staff has gotten this year has been justified, the only reason why people don't think so is because they worship Richt & refuse to look at what the issues are with this team.

It's not just on the field failures, it's complete mismanagement of the locker room & continuously dropping the ball in recruiting by foolishly believing they lead with every recruit only to be left scrambling in the 25th hour dishing out late offers that should've been made months ago.

Miami is not Bama, Oh St, or Clemson, we're not in a position to be too snooty with offers, even if they're not high on a player in the Spring you still offer him & let the prospect feel like you're evaluating him. Then you keep in contact with him throughout the year just in case the targets you have higher on the board at the same position flake out or go elsewhere.

This sh*t ain't quantum physics, they make it much harder than it should be.
The mismanagement of the actual ******* roster/depthchart and unwillingness to change coaches is by far a worse problem than the offensive play calling imo. Like honestly, who we have decided to play is ******* ridiculous. I could live with the playcalling, as bad as it is, if they just ******* recruited and played the right people.

Advertisement
This seems like a no brainer. Wants to be a cane, no OL commited. If you can't coach, I expect you to at least be able to recruit. This staph can't do either.

I'm all in on that as well and a project tackle like Elomnus or whomever who can take the shirt. 2 grad transfer Tackles or Juco and Grad Transfer Tackle and im good actually. Especially with a Maurice Smith flip.

I like this approach gogeta, and all the work you do...We are all disgusted with OL flips and a lot of stuff on offense and recruiting, but the only way to go is evaluate and attack the problem. Hope the coaches see it the way you and I do

Advertisement
Richt aint my dad or uncle or anyone to me. I owe him nothing. I think the staff deserves some criticism but some of it actually most of it is stupid. Our fans dont even know how to explain what they are complaining about. They complain about playcalling and dont even watch anything other than the ball every play. They complain about qb development when our QBs are a bunch of freshmen and a converted baseball player. They complain about O line development (this one I agree with) but fail to keep in mind that its the hardest position to develop and that guys who come in at that position wont be good for 2-3 years. They complain about the locker room and have never been inside of it. Yes they deserve a lot of criticism but the stupidity and the "hey lets just follow what everyone else is doing and claim for everyone to be fired" Is retarded.
1000%

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami has ZERO OL commits. We need a couple of 3*s right now.

Sorry, I’m not getting excited about the annual 3-star South Florida consolation prize.

Let me guess....the kid has offers from Syracuse, Rutgers, and Wake Forest....but he has “that dog in him.” He’s the kind of kid who “goes to a place like Louisville and balls out.”

HARD PASS.

Advertisement
I wouldn't mind this

Smith
Boateng/Fox/Boyd
Emanus/Harris/or other LT type, even if project

Then you make room for a 4th if Washington wants to come.

Advertisement
Back