Kaleb Boateng

I was looking at our scholarship distribution and I think 5 is too much which makes it a little clearer as to why the staff is hesitant. Truth is we dont really lack bodied just development. Unless guys start leaving I see us taking max 4. I think the staff starts pushing for guys after the early signing period once we miss out on guys and the dust settles.

ya, 3 is a must...4 is the optimal number...IMO we don't need 5 and agree we have DECENT (if not optimal) numbers, it's development/emergence a the tackle position that isn't there now. But a tackle has to step up and we need a LT possibility or 2 in this class's bring ins. Even if they are a project type

Last edited:
Advertisement
Crying shame.
Didn't Uncle Tom Brown a week or two ago go on a tirade claiming he wants young men who want to play for the U???
AND THIS STAFF HASN'T OFFERED HIM YET???
AND SURPRISINGLY HE WANTS IN?????

Yeah, this is a staph, not a staff.

Had to laugh out loud, I met two Canes fans today in Kansas City, one who was giving me my interview for Greyhound and one at a restaurant and all we could do was lament on how gawd awful the staff is and how we could sure use a recruiting boost after the decommits.
And we got a kid that wants in. And they need bodies on the OL.
AND THEY HAVEN'T OFFERED.
Coach Brown is another clown on this staff. He got played by McFarland and one could say the RBs have digressed this year. He’s a brown nose and and a teachers bit** just like Rosier.

I would offer him.... This year I wouldn't leave S FL for OL except for Neal
I would have taken as many as 5. 4* Wilson, 4* Fox, 3* Smith & this kid 3* Boateng would make up the bare minimum core of the class. If Neal & Lucas (or Tarquin & Eguakun) wanted in, then I'd have dropped Boateng. I like this kid for a 3 year plan. Year 1, come in, learn the techniques, get ahead in school, get your body to the CF level, come out next year looking like a 4*. Year 2, show us what you got in some limited reps backing up my SR & JR dogs on the OL, garbage time reps. Year 3, make or break, I need to know by the end of your redshirt sophomore year if youre gonna make the cut here, Juniors play serious reps on my team, if not here's your degree and I'll get you a starting spot at FIU or FAU locally, or somewhere else if you like... thank you for being a Hurricane.

We had a good Oline class last year and the first kid to commit for 2019 was Kingsley Eguaken who even said he was solid until last week. Yes, it would be a perfect world to have kids lined up but losing Kingsley appeared to be a blind side. Again the bias is overwhelming a lot of the judgement and speculation that is running rampant around here and it gets ****** old.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Enough with the BS, just called out Stacy on Twitter

I understand the other OL references about being neglected, but how do you know the OL from WVU is still interested, seems like it is a bidding war between Tenn vs Ohio St.

Go Canes

Searles better be pulling rabbits out of a hat or finding a goose that lays solid gold eggs. He’s about to go .000 this cycle.
If we got rid of one of the best dline coaches cause he couldn’t recruit then why TF is this guy still on?
I know it was more than just recruiting but most on here said kool could t recruit.

Advertisement
Searles better be pulling rabbits out of a hat or finding a goose that lays solid gold eggs. He’s about to go .000 this cycle.
If we got rid of one of the best dline coaches cause he couldn’t recruit then why TF is this guy still on?
I know it was more than just recruiting but most on here said kool could t recruit.

That narrative of us getting rid of Kul is about as true as the narrative that the redneck ga boosters wouldn't let Richt run the wide open fastbreak offense that he wanted to run.

Advertisement
Enough with the BS, just called out Stacy on Twitter

It's not a violation unless he's a booster or alumni. I wouldn't @ kids saying they are begging though dude. That's a turn off to everyone involved. I commend you for saying something to the horses mouth though. If the coaches don't want to hear criticism and interact with fans then they shouldn't be on Twitter.

This kid needs to be offered now. With tarquin officially gone we are in desperation mode. Stacy is turning into the new kul except the difference is his players suck

I really dont care what yall think

when a 5* tackle tells you he is about to drop Miami because he doesn't think they are serious about him. It needs to be said.

Advertisement
Back