Kaleb Boateng

I really dont care what yall think

when a 5* tackle tells you he is about to drop Miami because he doesn't think they are serious about him. It needs to be said.
That 5 star probably wont coming here anyway.

Advertisement
I haven't been very critical of this staff

latest

I was looking at our scholarship distribution and I think 5 is too much which makes it a little clearer as to why the staff is hesitant. Truth is we dont really lack bodied just development. Unless guys start leaving I see us taking max 4. I think the staff starts pushing for guys after the early signing period once we miss out on guys and the dust settles.

we need guys to leave. we have alot of bums on our ol

Lol kid is begging to come to the U. And a South FL kid. Not the greatest offer list but not terrible either. Canes aren’t in a position to turn this guy down. Clearly he wants to be a Cane after all the bs.

Advertisement
ya, 3 is a must...4 is the optimal number...IMO we don't need 5 and agree we have DECENT (if not optimal) numbers, it's development/emergence a the tackle position that isn't there now. But a tackle has to step up and we need a LT possibility or 2 in this class's bring ins. Even if they are a project type

My 5 includes a grad transfer who would be a 1 year rental...shouldnt affect the numbers at all

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has shown plenty of interest but at this point I dont even see him taking an OV. He flat out told me he will only OV schools that are pushing and Miami ain't pushing. He feels that he is getting penalized for not taking an UV even though Searles knew his situation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back