Kaidon Salter no longer in the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m not convinced that they’re not the same person, and that the arguing we see here isn’t really just a conversation that’s happening in one person’s mind!
james mcavoy no GIF by TV4

Advertisement
I think Ward is better, but Salter has plenty of talent and provides a better use of his legs, provided that’s the offense we want to run.

Liberty had the 122nd SOS, so expecting him to put up anything close to those 2023 numbers is naïve. I’d put Salter ahead of Howard though.

Regardless of who’s better, the different isn’t stark enough to put him on the burner (like Howard) while chasing the 10 all around school in Ward. If Salter wants in, take it and be done with it.
We certainly aren't negotiating from a place of power.

Advertisement
Will howard has been following the whole osu team lol latest is the center from bama visiting osu this week . So most likely he is silent to them
they are both currently on campus at OSU right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Salter was originally at University of TN b4 Liberty. If I’m not mistaken Horton was leaning towards Tenn b4 selecting Miami. So that’s probably how they know each other
True forgot about that

If we go by this Salter was basically a Jalen Milroe type seems like he just went deep ball to his WR most of the time. Sure that could be what the Liberty offense required him to do but it gives you some worry about his medium throws and throws to the middle of the field ehhhhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back