Kaidon Salter no longer in the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 277001
"Miami staff does not want a 2 year QB, while most teams and staffs see this as a positive, Miami rather not hurt feelings"
Blow up the room with Brown, Emory, and Judd in it? A real coach would Hiroshima that bytch!! Mario is a clown

nuclear explosion GIF

Advertisement
The best available QB in the Portal right now.

Very good dual threat; skilled runner & passer that has a similar game to Jalen Hurts when he was at Bama before he got the Lincoln Riley QB elixir.

Would be a massive add if we can get him, but I would guess the Iceman gets him.

He was 4th on my top 10 QB Portal's list; if you put Salter in the search bar & put Memnon in the member bar you'll see I been talking about him since he was in HS in 21.
Too bad we didn't try harder to pull Henigan. I liked him quite a bit.
But yeah with Ward going NFL, Salter seems by far best portal option remaining.

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 277001
"Miami staff does not want a 2 year QB, while most teams and staffs see this as a positive, Miami rather not hurt feelings"

That is one of the dumbest rationalizations I've ever read. The only thing that should matter is 2024. If JB or EW want to transfer right now because a kid who is our 2024 starter might be around in 2025, then you have to let them go. We need to win NOW.

@TheOriginalCane , Are we even talking to Salter? I didn't understand your "Chips pushed in" post.

That is one of the dumbest rationalizations I've ever read. The only thing that should matter is 2024. If JB or EW want to transfer right now because a kid who is our 2024 starter might be around in 2025, then you have to let them go. We need to win NOW.

@TheOriginalCane , Are we even talking to Salter? I didn't understand your "Chips pushed in" post.

We are talking and pushing our chips into the middle of the table.

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 277001
You burn the whole ******* house down to get 10 wins next year. We are at that point of no return. At all costs, all hands on deck, accept casualties. Whatever it takes. We have got to get 1 year under our belt where a QB looks decent and where the team gets a lot of wins without a monumentally embarrassing loss in there.

Gaby been posting this for weeks lol. He also said a couple of days ago that their thinking might have changed and he doesn't know

Unlike most of you morans on here, I like Gaby. Sometimes the gibberish he posts is facepalm-worthy. This one is cringe. But he's a constant source of entertainment, and occasionally brings the juice. ... The idea the coaches should give two shakes about feelings in the QB room about 2025 is outright laughable to me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back