Kaidon Salter no longer in the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike most of you morans on here, I like Gaby. Sometimes the gibberish he posts is facepalm-worthy. This one is cringe. But he's a constant source of entertainment, and occasionally brings the juice. ... The idea the coaches should give two shakes about feelings in the QB room about 2025 is outright laughable to me though.
The mindset our staff SHOULD have is let's bring in Salter as a one-year rental. He plays so ******* well he gets drafted next year. Then hand it over to JB or Emory or Judd or Nickel. Worrying about feelings when nothing we currently have gets us more than 8 wins is a sure way for everyone to turn on Mario

Advertisement
Mario practically turned over the entire coaching staff after his first year. I'm sorry, but I highly doubt he cares about hurting feelings of a mediocre and unproven QB room.

If anything, I can see them not wanting to bring another developmental kid (i.e, Nelson) with multiple years of eligibility at the risk of say, losing a kid like Nickel, but I don't buy for a minute they wouldn't highly consider a turnkey solution like Salter that wasn't a one year bridge.

Advertisement
Gaby been posting this for weeks lol. He also said a couple of days ago that their thinking might have changed and he doesn't know
Gaby seems like a good kid but the 'thinking might have changed' because you're potentially going from bringing in an unproven QB like Dante Moore/Malachi Nelson to someone like Salter.

Advertisement
We are talking and pushing our chips into the middle of the table.
All In Poker GIF by PokerStars

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back