Kaidon Salter no longer in the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cway313 now ask about the Taulia waiver

barack obama GIF
Tonight Show Writing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
But OSU isn't getting both so if the Auburn board is correct and Salter is going to OSU than that means Howard will be kicked to the curb just after he visited. If that is the case he really needs to stop being the first guy to visit.

Thought I had read where Freeze said he was staying with the guy they had there already…am I mis-remembering

I literally never said that lol. Again, you have no idea what you’re saying. I clearly said once his signs his agent, which according to his dad they’re currently pursuing, he will become ineligible. Whether we like it our not, Ward is likely going through the draft process unless another school comes into play.

You said it. I pasted it three times now.

"Declared for the NFL draft". Not "signs with his agent".

1704406730017.png

Advertisement
You are an excellent goalpost-mover.
I mean when a person declares for the NFL draft, it is implied that they will go through the complete process. Rarely do you see people changing their minds and opting out of the draft, which is why I said this is not the NBA. We’re acting like Ward is even still considering college

Advertisement
I mean when a person declares for the NFL draft, it is implied that they will go through the complete process. Rarely do you see people changing their minds and opting out of the draft, which is why I said this is not the NBA. We’re acting like Ward is even still considering college

Implications mean nothing. And, again, you can go through "the complete process" without ever hiring an agent.

Whatever happened to the honest, humble ST26, who admitted that he made a mistake?

1704407106230.png

Advertisement
I can’t with you anymore. Next time I’ll make sure to explain all my comments like I would to a 3 year old. Keep forgetting what I’m dealing with here 😂😂😂. Learned my lesson for sure

K.

Oh my god, I screwed up the work!

I think the most impressive thing to me regarding TOC and his posting is how he’s able to keep up with the conversations he’s having with the 4-5 people he’s constantly going back and forth with at any particular time

I can’t hardly keep up with a conversation I’m having with myself non the less with 4-5 actual people…

Advertisement
I think Ward is better, but Salter has plenty of talent and provides a better use of his legs, provided that’s the offense we want to run.

Liberty had the 122nd SOS, so expecting him to put up anything close to those 2023 numbers is naïve. I’d put Salter ahead of Howard though.

Regardless of who’s better, the difference isn’t stark enough to put him on the burner (like Howard) while chasing the 10 all around school in Ward. If Salter wants in, take it and be done with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back