Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI you are talking to someone who watched the entire season

He got benched Week 13 after throwing for 4 yards against the Bears
View attachment 102154

Trubisky - I’m saying he is not having a solid year. LMFAO that you think Kap had a solid 2016. You are saying that because you simply looked at his stat line.

Oh you’re talking about that one game he got benched when the entire offense looked like crapped. Oh I thought you meant that he lost his position for good. Man that’s a dumb argument to make considering they started him the remainder of the season.

Haha naw I’m saying he had solid season knowing that he was throwing to guys who had no business in the NFL. Ever since 2013 SF regressed. By 2016 they were in full on rebuild.The team is finally good. After 5 losing seasons the team is finally good.

Once again what was the point of bringing up Trubisky? The entire convo is on whether or not Kap’s performance warrants him being out the league. Whether or not you think MT is having a solid year is moot because he’s not only playing but he’s starting.

Advertisement
Not to mention that these fat ***** are usually sitting down during the Anthem because they can't get up, in line getting beer/food or taking a ****. Kap was not even protesting the troops like these fat ***** like to claim. They like to claim that he hates the troops but something like 15 percent of the homeless population are veterans that these fat ***** claim to love.

**** Tough Donald "Loves the Troops" Trump avoided the draft and fighting for America by faking injuries getting an excuse from his uncle

Yeah, Kap actually took a knee (respect to fallen brothers), instead of sitting, at the request of a soldier. But, a WHITE lie travels fast.

Oh you’re talking about that one game he got benched when the entire offense looked like crapped. Oh I thought you meant that he lost his position for good. Man that’s a dumb argument to make considering they started him the remainder of the season.

Haha naw I’m saying he had solid season knowing that he was throwing to guys who had no business in the NFL. Ever since 2013 SF regressed. By 2016 they were in full on rebuild.The team is finally good. After 5 losing seasons the team is finally good.

Once again what was the point of bringing up Trubisky? The entire convo is on whether or not Kap’s performance warrants him being out the league. Whether or not you think MT is having a solid year is moot because he’s not only playing but he’s starting.
Stop. I never made an argument. I provided someone with a break down of his career from 2012 - 2016. I provided facts that happened. And I NEVER said Kap should be out of the league.

I brought up Trubisky because you said Kap had a solid 2016 because of specific stat line that is almost identical to Trubinsky in 2019. Trubisky is not having a solid 2019.

Man read my response. I clearly stated he started every game through week 17. We were arguing two different things. Yes he was pulled week 13 but he started the following weeks.

So since he was replaced week 13 after a poor performance (the other QB and oline has a poor performance that week too) that means he was a bad QB?
You realize you came it me and called me out because I provided that he was benched in 2016.

I'm not arguing with you. You tried to call me out on a fact that I provided as false. You were wrong.

Advertisement
You realize you came it me and called me out because I provided that he was benched in 2016.

Bruh I acknowledged we arguing two different things. You brought up he was benched then I said he after reclaim the starting spot he started every game through week 17. You posted and clarified that he was benched week 13 in a game. I acknowledged that I didn’t know you meant that one game and I also thought it was a dumb point considering he started through week 17. We were arguing two different things once you clarified what you meant.

Stop. I never made an argument. I provided someone with a break down of his career from 2012 - 2016. I provided facts that happened. And I NEVER said Kap should be out of the league.

I brought up Trubisky because you said Kap had a solid 2016 because of specific stat line that is almost identical to Trubinsky in 2019. Trubisky is not having a solid 2019.

Okay you never said Kap should be out the league but that’s the entire base of this debate. I’m not saying Kap is a superstar or said he played like a superstar in 2016. I said he was solid. Solid enough to be in the league right now. That’s the entire basis of the CK issue. Is he out of the league because of his 2016 performance or was it because of his stance against police brutality.

You believe he had an underwhelming 2016 season. That’s fine. But my view always come down to I don’t think he should be out the league. That’s why I thought the MT reference was pointless. However, if you’re just arguing that his 2016 season was bad then that’s fine and your opinion.

Bruh I acknowledged we arguing two different things. You brought up he was benched then I said he after reclaim the starting spot he started every game through week 17. You posted and clarified that he was benched week 13 in a game. I acknowledged that I didn’t know you meant that one game and I also thought it was a dumb point considering he started through week 17. We were arguing two different things once you clarified what you meant.
Brother, Please give it up. I never made a point about him starting or not starting. I said in the middle of 2016 he was benched. That's what I remembered. I didn't say anything else about the circumstances of that

If you want to call his 2016 year solid, I'll accept it. I don't agree that it was "solid" but I still think he is a NFL quarterback and I actually had a lot of respect for him sticking through 2016 and not falling back on the injuries he had from 2015, which he easily could have done

Okay you never said Kap should be out the league but that’s the entire base of this debate. I’m not saying Kap is a superstar or said he played like a superstar in 2016. I said he was solid. Solid enough to be in the league right now. That’s the entire basis of the CK issue. Is he out of the league because of his 2016 performance or was it because of his stance against police brutality.

You believe he had an underwhelming 2016 season. That’s fine. But my view always come down to I don’t think he should be out the league. That’s why I thought the MT reference was pointless. However, if you’re just arguing that his 2016 season was bad then that’s fine and your opinion.
Maybe you should actually read the posts that you reply to. I actually NEVER said anything about his performance before you came at me. Even then I simply said the stat line that you provided as an argument that he had a "solid" season was identical to Trubisky 2019.

Would you like my opinion on 2106 Kaepernick? Here it is - The team was to sh*tty to tell, but it definitely was not "solid". Honestly wasn't planning on this back-and-forth with you. I tried to provide a concise breakdown 2012-2016 to the best of my sh*tty memory. I'm sorry if it came across as biased to anyone

Last edited:
Advertisement
Brother, Please give it up. I never made a point about him starting or not starting. I said in the middle of 2016 he was benched. That's what I remembered. I didn't say anything else about the circumstances of that

If you want to call his 2016 year solid, I'll accept it. I don't agree that it was "solid" but I still think he is a NFL quarterback and I actually had a lot of respect for him sticking through 2016 and not falling back on the injuries he had from 2015, which he easily could have done
You said he was “benched again” after he was named starter. I did not know you meant for that one game. That’s why I said he started every game until the end of the season once he was named starter. That’s why I said he started through week 17. Then you later clarified and said he was benched during week 13 and I said you were right about that.

We were debating two different things and I acknowledged that.

You said he was “benched again” after he was named starter. I did not know you meant for that one game. That’s why I said he started every game until the end of the season once he was named starter. That’s why I said he started through week 17. Then you later clarified and said he was benched during week 13 and I said you were right about that.

We were debating two different things and I acknowledged that.
I get it. It's a polarizing topic. But I'm not here trying to dog a kid.

Advertisement
“Distraction” is code for “we don’t like what you’re saying, and some of our MAGA-loid fans might get mad and we might only make $12B instead of $12B and a dime.”

That’s my point. Why show up to an interview wearing a shirt that gonna aggravate the guys with the job offers? He knows how petty they are, play the game or go do something else. At this point he’s a bad guy in the WWE. Maybe he can agitate the NFL as an XFL QB.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Who started this rhetoric..judging from its wide spread use on the subject it’s almost like the most powerful man in the most powerful position held in the world highjacked the subject and convinced a lot ppl that it was about anti America...but what would motivate our president to do such a thing..someone, I need answers?

if you wanna protest you find out a different way to do it, maybe you can go fight on the D-day beaches then come home to some guy deciding that kneeling during the national anthem is how he wants to vent.

when exactly did you ***** balls exactly expect this kneeling to ever even stop? Did any of you libs think about that? Did you think if suddenly cops started becoming good people kaeperprick would start standing again with a smile on his face?

looking at the likes and dis-likes on certain posts it's clear as day why this board is full of idiots.

He's a Black man who refused to buckdance, lick boots and received a high tech lynching for it. He thought for himself, spoke his mind and refused to be silent in the face of grave injustice in defiance of wealthy and powerful racists.
This is horrible. How many millions did he extort from Nike? Grave injustice? You mean the lies he spread about law enforcement? He's for human rights and promotes FIDEL CASTRO??? He's certainly within his rights to protest and I'm within my rights to think he's a POS for disrespecting our flag.

The anti-American rhetoric is used to mislead people on the true purpose of his movement.

Yeah, because nothing says “Pro-American” and “Constitutional” values like wearing a shirt with the butcher of the Cuban people Fidel Castro on it, and supporting terrorist and Communist organizations such as C.A.I.R., the Muslim Brotherhood, and the Black Panthers.

And to all of those that are gonna downvote me, you’re welcome and eat a bad of ****s. Bunch of entitled, spoiled *** motherfukkers that think that you have a right to make millions by playing a kid’s game. It’s a ****** privilege, not a right.

Nobody in this country is poor compared to people in the rest of the world. All of you that disagree should move to Cuba, North Korea, China, Venezuela, many African countries, etc., and live amongst the general population. Your @$$es will be begging to come back to the U.S. in less than 2 weeks.

I have an Italian friend that once told me how entitled most people around the world think that Americans are, and she was right. She told me that in Italy if there is an earthquake and you lose all of your earthly belongings, there is no government to help you out with millions of dollars. You just gotta strap it up and rebuild as best you can.

Meanwhile, here in the good ole U.S.A., @$$hole athletes are crying about how oppressed they are while making millions of dollars (some of them hundreds of millions), while complaining about the same system that has afforded them the privilege to do so. In Communist regimes, the government keeps all wages earned by the players and ration out whatever they deemed fit to said athletic stars. It’s sad to see how many of you are ignorant to the realities of the rest of the world.

The all-timers that gave their all to this game and got next to nothing in return are the ones that deserve to have made the big money, not these entitled faqqots.

If any of these hypocrites had any integrity they wouldn’t be playing tournaments in China. I remember when Serena Williams and other prominent African-American athletes were boycotting South Carolina for flying the Confederate flag, yet these same so called activists for justice and equality were gushing over playing tournaments in Communist China, where tens of millions have been murdered through work camps and firing squad, a nation still enslaved, where the ruling Communist Party elitist rule with an iron fist.

Couldn’t care less if this jebroni never plays a down of football ever again professionally. It is a PRIVILEGE, not his birthright to be paid millions of dollars to play a game. If he doesn’t like it, he can get a regular job like millions of everyday hard working, blue collar Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back