Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The direct translation is “kind of a ****”.

chise, you’re a legend. Ive been reading and enjoying your posts since the 90s. But in this instance I have to disagree with you. I am not what you say a MAGA-loid wearing a MAGA hat. But in my heart I feel if he was good? He’d be signed. The post earlier that stated Lamar or pat or deshaun would all have jobs...was right.

His kneeling was about bringing light to a subject. It did that. At that point, my opinion (and I’ll explain below), it was the right thing to do to stand. Now I know he said it wasn’t disrespectful to our vets. But this is what I saw. **** the Steelers made their own Army Ranger apologize for comin down the tunnel and standing for the anthem!

ever see the movie “We were soldiers”? That was my uncles unit. He lived that. He almost got sawed in half in Nam. Was bed ridden for a year at Fort Dix. My dad, 3 combat tours there as spec ops, multiple Purple Hearts. Broke his back and still flew for 6 months. He hasn’t had a nights sleep in almost 50 years.

They both acknowledge what Colin is trying to stand up for, and they agree. But after we know, those vets who made real sacrifices take offense. His continuing to kneel was taken as a slap in the face to every vet I know. Then today, the shirt? You might not believe it but I have a lot of black friends that took offense to that too.

Do I wish ill on this man? No. But let’s not pretend that everyone who doesn’t agree with him is some huge racist that has an agenda against him and label them.
You’re a good dude and peace to you and your family. I never understood the NFL trying to turn a football game into some sort of flag-waving event.

It’s football; it’s not the place for national anthems and political nonsense. But if the NFL chooses to turn a game into a nationalist event, then the guys who are the game should be allowed to make their own statements during the nationalist exhibition.

I don’t equate the playing of a song at a football game or actions taken during the playing of that song as anything of any consequence. It’s all symbolic crap to me.

If the guys who make the nfl the nfl don’t feel black people are being treated fairly in this country, then they should be entitled to make their point of view heard if the nfl decides it wants to be involved in symbols of nationalism before games.

Advertisement
Why’d they settle him up if they didn’t do anything shady? MAGA-loids are pathetic. Brainwashed **** for brains imbeciles.

LOL at Kenny Stills.
Oh, the irony. Attacking my intellect, but you assume I am a Trump supporter because your undeveloped brain can only comprehend a simplistic world that's black and white.(pardon the pun) I'd refer you to a book on logical reasoning and common logical fallacies, but they don't come in popup form.

He’s an incredibly well payed martyr now. The NFL settles with him for tens of millions and Nike pays him millions more. He literally made himself a cash cow of a business for the rest of his life. Much better than a signing bonus and a few more years as a backup. He nailed it ****ting on the flag. His socks with pigs dressed as cops sealed the deal for me. Everyone has a right to free speech. I would fight for his right to be a scumbag.
Trust me you sound like twice the scumbag he is.

Advertisement
You are wrong. He was benched Week 13. He also didn’t start the first few games of the season.

Not that this matters but his “solid” 2016 stat line is comparable to Trubisky 2019. Would you say Trubisky is having a solid year?

Nah you have your info wrong he played through week 17 after not playing the first few games. He only played in 12 games that year. He wasn’t benched. I don’t know where you got week 13 from.

As for Trubisky, what does he have to do with the convo? Are you saying he should be out of the league? Anyway, he’s struggling this year but his performance doesn’t warrant him being out the league. He deserves to be on someone’s roster. That being said, his roster is also miles ahead of the 2016 49ers. SF was in full rebuild. 4 of Kap’s top 5 receivers are no longer in the league and they aren’t even old. You can’t even truly compare the two because their teams rosters are totally different.

Doubtful you could get any dumber
giphy (4).gif

Touché...

Advertisement
Agree or disagree, what he did at the time was what it was. He had and continues to have the right to do so. But, in the same manner, the NFL has the right not to employee him. So why the outrage. With that said, what he did today was clown the NFL, the 25 teams that went out, and the media. This was just a publicity stunt. Nothing about what he did stands for any cause. It was all about him and Nike.
Publicity stunt how? He felt like the NFL was playing him and without media coverage could control the narrative about what he did and what he said. He did what the NFL DOES with college prospects which is give them a platform to get live coverage at their pro day but somehow after all of his success as a pro he shouldn't get that? If that's the case no draft eligible player should have the media filming their workout because they haven't done **** to deserve it

I find it funny that Maga lovers call him anti american and disrespectful to the flag but love Don Jr. who compared his families so called economic sacrifices to fallen soldiers at Arlington. The irony is always rich with the right.

Not to mention that these fat ***** are usually sitting down during the Anthem because they can't get up, in line getting beer/food or taking a ****. Kap was not even protesting the troops like these fat ***** like to claim. They like to claim that he hates the troops but something like 15 percent of the homeless population are veterans that these fat ***** claim to love.

**** Tough Donald "Loves the Troops" Trump avoided the draft and fighting for America by faking injuries getting an excuse from his uncle

Advertisement
Nah you have your info wrong he played through week 17 after not playing the first few games. He only played in 12 games that year. He wasn’t benched. I don’t know where you got week 13 from.

As for Trubisky, what does he have to do with the convo? Are you saying he should be out of the league? Anyway, he’s struggling this year but his performance doesn’t warrant him being out the league. He deserves to be on someone’s roster. That being said, his roster is also miles ahead of the 2016 49ers. SF was in full rebuild. 4 of Kap’s top 5 receivers are no longer in the league and they aren’t even old. You can’t even truly compare the two because their teams rosters are totally different.

FYI you are talking to someone who watched the entire season

He got benched Week 13 after throwing for 4 yards against the Bears
Capture 49ers.JPG

Trubisky - I’m saying he is not having a solid year. LMFAO that you think Kap had a solid 2016. You are saying that because you simply looked at his stat line.

Kap didn’t take a political stance..he took a human rights stance

Its this simple. They just don’t like what he’s standing for.

Same cowards who don’t have a problem with the NFL’s fake support of the military (had to be paid), or the NFL’s fake stance against domestic violence (not so political huh), suddenly want to deflect & pick and choose what’s important to them - and what happens to be a political stance vs a human rights/domestic stance.

I find it funny that Maga lovers call him anti american and disrespectful to the flag but love Don Jr. who compared his families so called economic sacrifices to fallen soldiers at Arlington. The irony is always rich with the right.

They have the perspective of a modern day billy goat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back