Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why’d they settle him up if they didn’t do anything shady? MAGA-loids are pathetic. Brainwashed **** for brains imbeciles.

LOL at Kenny Stills.
Easy answer business decision. The cost of the lawsuit was a certain amount and settling the lawsuit was much less. Easy business decision. The funny part is he wants a job back with the same people he sued and settled with. Those people now don’t want to hire him because of said lawsuit. Not sure how the MAGA part fits but good luck with that.

Advertisement
Again Mirabel the rich guy gimmick is not working. Maybe your horse racing jockey cousin Alex is rich but not you. You are just another cuban pretending to be something you are not. Now put away your big hoop earrings and talk to your dad and mom about your issues. Maybe find a job and stop embarrassing cubans
Queen make sure you wear gloves.

He wasn’t benched in 2016. He had a solid 2016 considering the entire organization was in full rebuild.
You are wrong. He was benched Week 13. He also didn’t start the first few games of the season.

Not that this matters but his “solid” 2016 stat line is comparable to Trubisky 2019. Would you say Trubisky is having a solid year?

Last edited:
He took a political stance, which he has the right to do. However, when you take a political stance, you have to be prepared for the consequences. He took a stance that is not popular with the customer base of the industry that he is in. You can't **** off your customers. He can still be a spokesman for Nike. Nike's customer base loved the campaign. Nike's stock went up as a result.
Kap didn’t take a political stance..he took a human rights stance

Advertisement
Better example that is similar to the actual situation at hand:
Boss: yeah guys starting tomorrow morning we start the work day by standing in silence to honor the republican party

Employee: But sir I vote Democrat

Boss: I understand. But the company has signed a lucrative contract with the Republican Party and it hinges on full participation.

Employee: that goes against my beliefs. And I can’t behind the core values and history of that party blindly.

boss: your beliefs goes against our bottom line.

employee: that infringes on my right of speech

Boss: ok

two weeks later employee is fired for no explanation
And what's the problem here?

I support any MAGA-loid head in a MAGA hat exploding.

chise, you’re a legend. Ive been reading and enjoying your posts since the 90s. But in this instance I have to disagree with you. I am not what you say a MAGA-loid wearing a MAGA hat. But in my heart I feel if he was good? He’d be signed. The post earlier that stated Lamar or pat or deshaun would all have jobs...was right.

His kneeling was about bringing light to a subject. It did that. At that point, my opinion (and I’ll explain below), it was the right thing to do to stand. Now I know he said it wasn’t disrespectful to our vets. But this is what I saw. **** the Steelers made their own Army Ranger apologize for comin down the tunnel and standing for the anthem!

ever see the movie “We were soldiers”? That was my uncles unit. He lived that. He almost got sawed in half in Nam. Was bed ridden for a year at Fort Dix. My dad, 3 combat tours there as spec ops, multiple Purple Hearts. Broke his back and still flew for 6 months. He hasn’t had a nights sleep in almost 50 years.

They both acknowledge what Colin is trying to stand up for, and they agree. But after we know, those vets who made real sacrifices take offense. His continuing to kneel was taken as a slap in the face to every vet I know. Then today, the shirt? You might not believe it but I have a lot of black friends that took offense to that too.

Do I wish ill on this man? No. But let’s not pretend that everyone who doesn’t agree with him is some huge racist that has an agenda against him and label them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
chise, you’re a legend. Ive been reading and enjoying your posts since the 90s. But in this instance I have to disagree with you. I am not what you say a MAGA-loid wearing a MAGA hat. But in my heart I feel if he was good? He’d be signed. The post earlier that stated Lamar or pat or deshaun would all have jobs...was right.

His kneeling was about bringing light to a subject. It did that. At that point, my opinion (and I’ll explain below), it was the right thing to do to stand. Now I know he said it wasn’t disrespectful to our vets. But this is what I saw. **** the Steelers made their own Army Ranger apologize for comin down the tunnel and standing for the anthem!

ever see the movie “We were soldiers”? That was my uncles unit. He lived that. He almost got sawed in half in Nam. Was bed ridden for a year at Fort Dix. My dad, 3 combat tours there as spec ops, multiple Purple Hearts. Broke his back and still flew for 6 months. He hasn’t had a nights sleep in almost 50 years.

They both acknowledge what Colin is trying to stand up for, and they agree. But after we know, those vets who made real sacrifices take offense. His continuing to kneel was taken as a slap in the face to every vet I know. Then today, the shirt? You might not believe it but I have a lot of black friends that took offense to that too.

Do I wish ill on this man? No. But let’s not pretend that everyone who doesn’t agree with him is some huge racist that has an agenda against him and label them.
And let's not forget MANY black soldiers died for that flag also!

Advertisement
He could start for a quarter of NFL teams right now. There isn't 64 QB's better than him, let alone 32.

He is (or at least was) a meh QB. The problem is that NFL teams won’t want to draw controversy bringing in a mediocre QB. If he had been a Tom Brady caliber QB, NFL teams would be willing to take him.

Plus he’s probably not in great shape after years out of the NFL. It’s hard to imagine he’s been working out as much as NFL players do, since nobody will work out that much unless they’re forced to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back