Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Exactly what did he do? I remember he took a team to the Super Bowl and a couple deep playoff runs..did he rape someone? Was he selling drugs while playing? Sleep with a owners wife? What law did he break?..I googled him and just saw a picture of him kneeling..can someone fill me in on this law or moral code he broke??
He's a Black man who refused to buckdance, lick boots and received a high tech lynching for it. He thought for himself, spoke his mind and refused to be silent in the face of grave injustice in defiance of wealthy and powerful racists.

Better example that is similar to the actual situation at hand:
Boss: yeah guys starting tomorrow morning we start the work day by standing in silence to honor the republican party

Employee: But sir I vote Democrat

Boss: I understand. But the company has signed a lucrative contract with the Republican Party and it hinges on full participation.

Employee: that goes against my beliefs. And I can’t behind the core values and history of that party blindly.

boss: your beliefs goes against our bottom line.

employee: that infringes on my right of speech

Boss: ok

two weeks later employee is fired for no explanation
I sue my employer and win.
Then start whining about being black balled. They agree to schedule interview, I change locations last minute, wearing a DNC shirt... And then expect sympathy. I have the right to do all that, but also understand that not everyone agrees with my actions. I can care less about his protest. My biggest issue with this is that folks expect everyone to agree with what he is doing and the way he is going about it. If one does not, then you are racist, Republican, etc... He also continues to be compared to truly great men, who made real sacrifices.

once again your example does not equate. Kap broke no rules. Kneeling is not against the rules or guidelines

Wasn't referring to Kap on that one. Just on the premise that working a private businees doesn't mean you'll have a job if you bring up "Rights".

For example, the trucking company I work for prevent drivers having a firearm in the vehicle.

I deliver goods for weeks at a time, to industrial, high crime areas. You don't think I want a gun in the truck? I can hear my 9mm USP calling from a thousand miles away.

But, to keep my job, I gotta abide by company policy.

So I keep a very large knife in the truck instead, and a tire beater in the passenger compartment.

Advertisement
Kap opted out of the last year of his contract thinking he could get more money. He thought he was better than he actually is. He was offered a contract to be a backup but he wanted to start. The problem is the league doesn't think he's good enough to deal with the headaches. He wanted to make a political statement. He has that right. Just remember that when you take a political stance, you're going to make some enemies.
I agree that why he’s out of the league..just keep 💯 NFL and release a statement saying that. They’ll lose some followers, garner uproar, but at least they lol stand behind what they are actually doing. The nfl is a business with 32 different subsidies..who concluded together and decided its best to keep Kap out of the league because a giant proportion of our fans don’t agree with the stance that was highjacked by the president and dispersed among his followers..the NFL did not want that backlash..even tho Kaps protest was peaceful, within the rules and about as American as it can get..NFL just stand up take your stance

Wasn't referring to Kap on that one. Just on the premise that working a private businees doesn't mean you'll have a job if you bring up "Rights".

For example, the trucking company I work for prevent drivers having a firearm in the vehicle.

I deliver goods for weeks at a time, to industrial, high crime areas. You don't think I want a gun in the truck? I can hear my 9mm USP calling from a thousand miles away.

But, to keep my job, I gotta abide by company policy.

So I keep a very large knife in the truck instead, and a tire beater in the passenger compartment.
like I said, totally different. Your company has a POLICY. The NFL had no such POLICY in place

Advertisement
I sue my employer and win.
Then start whining about being black balled. They agree to schedule interview, I change locations last minute, wearing a DNC shirt... And then expect sympathy. I have the right to do all that, but also understand that not everyone agrees with my actions. I can care less about his protest. My biggest issue with this is that folks expect everyone to agree with what he is doing and the way he is going about it. If one does not, then you are racist, Republican, etc... He also continues to be compared to truly great men, who made real sacrifices.
why don’t you agree with what he was protesting about? and the manner in which he did it?..why is the subject he was protesting not worth your care?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly what did he do? I remember he took a team to the Super Bowl and a couple deep playoff runs..did he rape someone? Was he selling drugs while playing? Sleep with a owners wife? What law did he break?..I googled him and just saw a picture of him kneeling..can someone fill me in on this law or moral code he broke??
He took a political stance, which he has the right to do. However, when you take a political stance, you have to be prepared for the consequences. He took a stance that is not popular with the customer base of the industry that he is in. You can't **** off your customers. He can still be a spokesman for Nike. Nike's customer base loved the campaign. Nike's stock went up as a result.

Lemme preface this by saying that I personally think the message that people think Ol' Kap is a crusader for is a valid one on many fronts. This country needs real criminal justice reform and we do need to examine our approach to law enforcement, etc. etc.

That's said, Kap is a poor messenger for it, not a very bright individual and basically is a pu$$y whipped puppet of Nessa.

Today was a charade by Kap and the NFL. It's too bad both sides have to be frauds about it.

Queen did your wife leave you for a Cuban dude who knew how to **** her vs that little pencil of yours? Now I know why you came out of the closet.

Not married but I doubt a cuban would steal a girl from me. I mean you guys are still scared of a dead guy, your only icon (scarface) is played by an Italian, and scared of Old *** Bernie as well.

Hahaha queen your the best!!! She may be known as the Cuban Urinal but remember its your job to clean it as well as all the other bathrooms at your place of employment. Has your dad's boyfriend arrived yet to pick you up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back