Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I hope the Steelers sign him. Mason Rudolph just threw 4 picks and just got clocked on the head, might as well take a punt on Kaepernick. But we won’t cause we don’t want the media circus, that’s the real reason why no one will sign him. Same with Tebow

I think Tebow just wasn’t a good NFL QB. It’s only a media circus if you allow it to be. The league is filled with children and women abusers, drug abusers, cheaters, racists, rapists, etc. They all manage to ignore the flaws of those players. This isn’t even a flaw for CK. They (higher ups) just don’t like his message.

That being said, I agree with your sentiments except Tebow. Other than that Pittsburgh would use the media circus as an excuse. I mean they overlooked Big Ben and his allegations. They gave him due process until everything was settled. It’s only a circus if we allow it to be.

He's a Black man who refused to buckdance, lick boots and received a high tech lynching for it. He thought for himself, spoke his mind and refused to be silent in the face of grave injustice in defiance of wealthy and powerful racists.

People forget that Curt Flood lost his career as a result of what he did, which was to point out the inanity of the Reserve Clause and how it limited a player's earning potential. Kaep went above that, he saw a societal wrong and tried to start a dialogue. We can't have that in this country. Daring to challenge ill gotten authority is a one way ticket to having your life destroyed. George Carlin said it perfectly, "They don't give a **** about you, they see you as a means to an end".

Last edited:
It’s great to see him kept out of the league. I hope the NFL keeps up the good work of making an example out of him. His NFL obituary has been great to read.

Advertisement
Hahaha queen your the best!!! She may be known as the Cuban Urinal but remember its your job to clean it as well as all the other bathrooms at your place of employment. Has your dad's boyfriend arrived yet to pick you up?

At least you accepted her previous deviant behavior before she found a sucker in your dad. Maybe we start the healing and you can drop rich guy tough angry american gimmick. Remember you are in America you are safe

Not married but I doubt a cuban would steal a girl from me. I mean you guys are still scared of a dead guy, your only icon (scarface) is played by an Italian, and scared of Old *** Bernie as well.
Lol! Anyone that makes money, pays taxes and creates employment isn't scared of Bernie. 1. I know you don't want to work, and want everything for free but sorry that is not an option. Take a shower, shave, and go find a job doing what you do best. That's right cleaning bathrooms. 2. Bernie wins and I am forced to pay employees 15 dollars an hour I will just cut them loose. 3. Queen you will always have a job cleaning toilets so you will be fine.

Keep blaming it on race instead of the the fact that he's not worth the headache. If he was any good, he would be on a roster like Kenny Stills. Stills takes a knee but still gets a 10 million dollar extension. But I guess old white guys are scared.
Why’d they settle him up if they didn’t do anything shady? MAGA-loids are pathetic. Brainwashed **** for brains imbeciles.

LOL at Kenny Stills.

At least you accepted her previous deviant behavior before she found a sucker in your dad. Maybe we start the healing and you can drop rich guy tough angry american gimmick. Remember you are in America you are safe
Lmao! Queen aren't you supposed to be cleaning right now? You are part of the night shift.

Advertisement
2012 Super Bowl appearance. He was a stud.

2013 and 2014 I get confused - but one the made to Conference Championship and one they lost a tough game in Green Bay in either WC game or 2nd Round

2015 was a disaster. He was benched in 2015 season because he simply was not performing well. I was at the game against Seattle. I dont think we scored a touchdown. That was the same season almost every player on the offense was requesting a trade because of of Kaepenick’s attitude in locker room. Vernon Davis demanded a trade and got it.

Preseason 2016 he kneeled. 49ers organization 100% supported him. He was a given another shot at starter and was benched again.

That was pretty much it

Sam him play many times in college at Nevada and he was a lot of fun to watch.
He wasn’t benched in 2016. He had a solid 2016 considering the entire organization was in full rebuild.

If Lamar Jackson had a press conference right now and called Trump a slave owner, America racist, kneeled before the game, and ****ed on another human being he would be starting

You know why Kaep isn’t playing? Because he isn’t good enough

You know why teams are trotting out less than stellar QBs? Because they don’t give a crap what they are paid, don’t cause a scene as a backup QB.

CIS if you need a bathroom cleaner or a car washer give the Queen a call. Queen is a transvestite but I hear she does a good job.

Advertisement
The same reason Eric Reid is. They weren’t the face of the protest and they aren’t QBs. QBs are considered faces of franchises.
Kap opted out of the last year of his deal thinking he could get more money. He was offered a job as a backup but he wanted to start. Teams don't think he's good enough to be a starter.

Advertisement
Lol! Anyone that makes money, pays taxes and creates employment isn't scared of Bernie. 1. I know you don't want to work, and want everything for free but sorry that is not an option. Take a shower, shave, and go find a job doing what you do best. That's right cleaning bathrooms. 2. Bernie wins and I am forced to pay employees 15 dollars an hour I will just cut them loose. 3. Queen you will always have a job cleaning toilets so you will be fine.

Again Mirabel the rich guy gimmick is not working. Maybe your horse racing jockey cousin Alex is rich but not you. You are just another cuban pretending to be something you are not. Now put away your big hoop earrings and talk to your dad and mom about your issues. Maybe find a job and stop embarrassing cubans

Again Mirabel the rich guy gimmick is not working. Maybe your horse racing jockey cousin Alex is rich but not you. You are just another cuban pretending to be something you are not. Now put away your big hoop earrings and talk to your dad and mom about your issues. Maybe find a job and stop embarrassing cubans
LMAO! Queen get back to work!

Ouch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back