Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the mods lock this bad boy up? This is like asking who’s better... republicans or democrats?
We are all Canes brosephs and chiclets! Let’s get back to bashing Manure and talkin bout Butch da gawd!

BTW... some team just give Kap a tryout and end this dumb argument!

GO CANES!

Advertisement
Read what's written under the picture. If you dont understand the hypocrisy, then you're apart of the problem. View attachment 102162
The anti-abortion movement plays perfectly to the typical redneck MAGA-loid NFL fan while the “quit killing unarmed black people in the streets” movement doesn’t. The flag only speaks to redneck causes.

Advertisement
Yeah, because nothing says “Pro-American” and “Constitutional” values like wearing a shirt with the butcher of the Cuban people Fidel Castro on it, and supporting terrorist and Communist organizations such as C.A.I.R., the Muslim Brotherhood, and the Black Panthers.

And to all of those that are gonna downvote me, you’re welcome and eat a bad of ****s. Bunch of entitled, spoiled *** motherfukkers that think that you have a right to make millions by playing a kid’s game. It’s a ****** privilege, not a right.

Nobody in this country is poor compared to people in the rest of the world. All of you that disagree should move to Cuba, North Korea, China, Venezuela, many African countries, etc., and live amongst the general population. Your @$$es will be begging to come back to the U.S. in less than 2 weeks.

I have an Italian friend that once told me how entitled most people around the world think that Americans are, and she was right. She told me that in Italy if there is an earthquake and you lose all of your earthly belongings, there is no government to help you out with millions of dollars. You just gotta strap it up and rebuild as best you can.

Meanwhile, here in the good ole U.S.A., @$$hole athletes are crying about how oppressed they are while making millions of dollars (some of them hundreds of millions), while complaining about the same system that has afforded them the privilege to do so. In Communist regimes, the government keeps all wages earned by the players and ration out whatever they deemed fit to said athletic stars. It’s sad to see how many of you are ignorant to the realities of the rest of the world.

The all-timers that gave their all to this game and got next to nothing in return are the ones that deserve to have made the big money, not these entitled faqqots.

If any of these hypocrites had any integrity they wouldn’t be playing tournaments in China. I remember when Serena Williams and other prominent African-American athletes were boycotting South Carolina for flying the Confederate flag, yet these same so called activists for justice and equality were gushing over playing tournaments in Communist China, where tens of millions have been murdered through work camps and firing squad, a nation still enslaved, where the ruling Communist Party elitist rule with an iron fist.

Couldn’t care less if this jebroni never plays a down of football ever again professionally. It is a PRIVILEGE, not his birthright to be paid millions of dollars to play a game. If he doesn’t like it, he can get a regular job like millions of everyday hard working, blue collar Americans.

end thread

franchise, i mean idiot, read this response

half the people on here have up voted kaep

if you guys wanna know why this place is a cess pool of idiots, it's because it's full of liberals.

1573999232905.gif

Also Kaep would have a much better argument if he wasn’t so bad at QB. Why would anyone sign him at this point for the circus that comes with it? He just isn’t that good, if all you racists would open your eyes you’d see the juice isn’t worth the squeeze!

Advertisement
Read what's written under the picture. If you dont understand the hypocrisy, then you're apart of the problem. View attachment 102162

Tebow should have kept his politics out of football that same. However, Tebow shows you that sometimes it's not what you say, but how you say it. Kap. like Trump are suffering from the same thing. People aren't listening to their message because of the manner in which they are delivering their message.

Sorry the truth hurts your soft shoulders. Go cry in a corner while the adults talk.
Oh what a tough guy. He says **** on the internet and acts tough. Dude you’re a ******* idiot. Go have the conversations with the adults where you say nothing that shows you think for yourself but rather say the same stupid **** over and over.

Advertisement
Kaep is about himself, his money, and his image above all else.

Two dozen Nfl teams were to attend the workout in Atlanta and three hours before Kaep wanted to move it to a high school field, a “liability waiver” was his reasoning, or excuse. Those teams were interested, and then he decided to bail on the workout and play by his rules hours before.

That in a nutshell is exactly why he’s not signed. He wants his name in a headline more than he wants to play. If he wants to speak out about what is wrong in this world, fine. No problem. But drop the NFL won’t give me an opportunity because I got a fro. Not when he grew up in a nice big house by the kind white folks that adopted and raised him. Not when he smears first responders. Are there cases where the justice system has failed? Absolutely. But each case is different and must be treated so. You don’t lump the actions of .00001% of a group and stick a label on 100% of that category. His protest about social injustice is blasphemous. He spoke about oppression and then wore the Castro/Che shirt. **** no. He’s dead *** wrong. Not even taking the time to educate himself about real tyranny.

He ain’t about **** except himself. He’s a phony, with his Uncle Rico throwing motion.

Yeah, because nothing says “Pro-American” and “Constitutional” values like wearing a shirt with the butcher of the Cuban people Fidel Castro on it, and supporting terrorist and Communist organizations such as C.A.I.R., the Muslim Brotherhood, and the Black Panthers.

And to all of those that are gonna downvote me, you’re welcome and eat a bad of ****s. Bunch of entitled, spoiled *** motherfukkers that think that you have a right to make millions by playing a kid’s game. It’s a ****** privilege, not a right.

Nobody in this country is poor compared to people in the rest of the world. All of you that disagree should move to Cuba, North Korea, China, Venezuela, many African countries, etc., and live amongst the general population. Your @$$es will be begging to come back to the U.S. in less than 2 weeks.

I have an Italian friend that once told me how entitled most people around the world think that Americans are, and she was right. She told me that in Italy if there is an earthquake and you lose all of your earthly belongings, there is no government to help you out with millions of dollars. You just gotta strap it up and rebuild as best you can.

Meanwhile, here in the good ole U.S.A., @$$hole athletes are crying about how oppressed they are while making millions of dollars (some of them hundreds of millions), while complaining about the same system that has afforded them the privilege to do so. In Communist regimes, the government keeps all wages earned by the players and ration out whatever they deemed fit to said athletic stars. It’s sad to see how many of you are ignorant to the realities of the rest of the world.

The all-timers that gave their all to this game and got next to nothing in return are the ones that deserve to have made the big money, not these entitled faqqots.

If any of these hypocrites had any integrity they wouldn’t be playing tournaments in China. I remember when Serena Williams and other prominent African-American athletes were boycotting South Carolina for flying the Confederate flag, yet these same so called activists for justice and equality were gushing over playing tournaments in Communist China, where tens of millions have been murdered through work camps and firing squad, a nation still enslaved, where the ruling Communist Party elitist rule with an iron fist.

Couldn’t care less if this jebroni never plays a down of football ever again professionally. It is a PRIVILEGE, not his birthright to be paid millions of dollars to play a game. If he doesn’t like it, he can get a regular job like millions of everyday hard working, blue collar Americans.

I won't discredit your post...there is plenty here that is true to a point...but you're comparing apples to desk chairs and coming to a poor conclusion.

If you're looking at global or historical processes comparing the citizens of United States to that of other countries, you are missing the mark. Especially because the citizens of those countries have always and will continue to overthrow those leaders that excessively abuse that power. Maybe not now, but they have, and they will...they just need to reach a breaking point. In China, a small group of under ten women defied Chinese laws and led their own #MeToo movement on social media and as a result won a court case that now allows women legal recourse for work related mistreatment. The fight isn't over and they've got a long way to go, but your post acts like everyone just takes it in the *** throughout the rest of the world and that the United States should take it in the *** as a result because our problems are not their problems.

We got a whole lot of people on both sides that forgot what this place is about. Its about that piece of paper that tells me what rights and liberties I have and what protections I have against the government. We are at a time in our country where the government and their entities constantly oversteps bounds against citizens and now we have citizens that join them in overstep their bounds as to what civil rights and liberties I have.

So yeah, my problems arent the same as Huang Xueqin's problems, but they are problems nonetheless, and that piece of paper says I can do what needs to be done to make sure I receive them...and the founding fathers of this country say that if I do not get them, I have the right to act in defiance until I get them, by force if I have to.

We have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness in this country. That ain't a privilege, bud. That's a right. And thats nonpartisan.

“I think that’s sometimes one of the things that’s a little bit sad is sometimes people will just try to create something that had zero truth,’’ Tebow said Friday before the New York Mets’ Double-A affiliate, the Binghamton Rumble Ponies, were set to play the Trenton Thunder. “I never did anything during a national anthem but stand and support my country. And then stories can get written and they can get put out of proportion so that you believe one thing when you’re asking me a question that was nothing that was part of the truth.’’

Try not to believe everything you read on twitter and Instagram

Advertisement
You guys are taking the MAGA-loid bait. The issue isn’t whether or not he’s the best QB in football. He’s not.

The issue is whether he is better than some of the scrubs currently occupying rosters and whether the rich white scared corporate bytches who run that league and use the players like toilet paper colluded to keep him out of the league.

Too Easy.

Tebow should have kept his politics out of football that same. However, Tebow shows you that sometimes it's not what you say, but how you say it. Kap. like Trump are suffering from the same thing. People aren't listening to their message because of the manner in which they are delivering their message.
“Kap like Trump?” Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back