Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
*opens up thread*

45CE5F71-4620-4098-92AC-90BB45E7701A.jpeg

Advertisement
This guy is a joke. Grew up with a white family and all the assumed privileges that go with it. Yet has the nerve to compare himself to a slave? IMO, anyone with African american roots should be discusted by this guys actions today. Just like Cubans were after the Che Guevara BS. Is he not the one that *****ed about being black balled and has been demanding for an opportunity? So now he comes into the tryouts calling himself Toby? Any person or Co that endorses this guy should be obliterated. Unfortunately, that would only happen if Trump was to support Kap's actions.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I agree with @MISTER OWL. 2015 Kaepernick was not the same as previous years. Sometimes things happen behind the scenes that we don't know.

As far as the protesting business, I don't really give a sht what he does, but NFL teams are going to be hesitant to take anybody that's going to **** off fans.

since you were there..what is everyone upset with? Why can’t he get a job? How can a QB who led a team to Super Bowl be in his primmer but not be good enough to have a camp invite for one of the 64 QB jobs in the league?..when Ryan Fitzpatrick and Brian hoyer started in the league this past Sunday?..did he sleep with all 32 owners significant others View attachment 102114
People in SF were upset because we went from Super Bowl contender to the worst team in a short time.

As far as GET a job:

I think he will get a job. I believe he said he would stand for anthem. IMO, a couple teams wanted this workout

As far as what he can do to KEEP a job:

So I saw him play a few times in college and even got to see him on sideline and behind scenes. He was a leader and a communicator. Supposedly, he was the same way in SF his first few years. But there were strong reports in 2015, a season before the kneel, that he stopped communicating with the offense. That leadership quality has to come back. If he can’t lead an offense vocally, I don’t see players playing for him, especially after all the attention

Advertisement
This guy is a joke. Grew up with a white family and all the assumed privileges that go with it. Yet has the nerve to compare himself to a slave? IMO, anyone with African american roots should be discusted by this guys actions today. Just like Cubans were after the Che Guevara BS. Is he not the one that *****ed about being black balled and has been demanding for an opportunity? So now he comes into the tryouts calling himself Toby? Any person or Co that endorses this guy should be obliterated. Unfortunately, that would only happen if Trump was to support Kap's actions.
very emotional post

Advertisement
Yup, and Brian Hoyer, Colt McCoy, AJ McCarron, Trevor Siemian are outstanding right. F outta. Just admit you don’t want him in the league

I don’t care one way or the other, but if he thinks showing up in that T-shirt was helpful he’s dumb. Making statements or playing ball, whats more important?

Go Canes!

Yup, and Brian Hoyer, Colt McCoy, AJ McCarron, Trevor Siemian are outstanding right. F outta. Just admit you don’t want him in the league

Good god there are some sh*tty QBs starting right now. Your list isn’t even complete

Advertisement
very emotional post
Truly give three flips about this guy. He had a little run and that's about it. The issue is the amount of attentions he garners. Does anyone really want this guys as their QB? Truly, the NFL and all the teams that showed up deserve to be mocked by Kap.

If he truly wore that shirt then God bless him. He’s even more g than I thought he was. Fck those uptight corporatized racist bytches.

He’s a grown man with opinions and views of his own. If he’s not hurting anyone leave him alone. These racist bytches want everyone to walk that line they draw.

It’s always the MAGA-loids and ‘Merica guys who beat that nationalism drum but are too dumb to realize that the best thing about this country is the right of free speech and expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back